Threadkiller: XIX Woot

You're on Page 15 of 34
Go to
  • Of course today I am brain dead. I had lots of ideas but POOF they went to the bar to drink!

Speaking of moderator? Who is the Threadkiller moderator? Is it Ruth? Or Bill? Surely not Gary??

Have a great day ya'll! Do something good for you today!!
  • Quote: Who is the Threadkiller moderator? Is it Ruth? Or Bill? Surely not Gary??
    Tisn't I, but I'll never tell. The mod will have to identify Herselfxxx, LOL.
  • Zan, you could substitute my dog in that picture. He thinks it is his duty to tear paper, the more the better.
  • Last night I wished I would of videoed my dog. She wanted attention so she was up on a coffee table and was using her nose to push things off. One thing went...then she pushed two other things to the edge of the table...silly girl! BUT it worked I gave her attention!! LOL
  • Where is Gary? Is he in jail? Does anyone know? Does anyone care? Does anyone know what time it is?
  • I'm am here...have issues....

gonna kill my nephew!

be back later today....
  • I am up, showered, weighed, made coffee , complained to the newpaper about not receiving the paper, then argued with the delivery person who showed up insisting she left it .NOT ! Balanced my check book and walked the dog . What are the rest of you doing ?
  • Gary don't hurt your nephew or you might go to jail

What am I doing??? Payroll, putting out fires at work, doing invoices, answering the phone with a million questions...

What is everyone else doing?
  • Recovering from redoing the entire filing system after a long, boring, not-to-the-point-at-all conference call, and map generating.

Mmmm, lunch breaks are nice!

Back to the data entry

• Happy Thursday!
  • What is it gonna take to shut you people up?
  • Quote: What is it gonna take to shut you people up?
    OH ! we will talk a lot when we hear you have gone to prison .