Threadkiller XVIII-All Growed up and Ready to Party

You're on Page 5 of 34
Go to
  • It is 40 degrees here and I turned my heat on today! It is May and I'll be darned if I'll be cold!!
  • 72 right now CATHY...but then it is 6:20 pm.....

nice outside as when I lit the BBQ for burgers as soon as Angie gets home from playing bells at church for Saturday service.

Stay warm folks!
  • Brrrr! We are just a tad above freezing point and frassing SNOWflurries are in the forecast. I do remember snow on Mother's Day but that was way back in 1969!
  • Happy Mother's Day ALL....

sending RUTH some warmth....
  • Happy Mother's Day!
  • Happy Mother's Day!!
  • Happy Day all you Mothers !!
  • Speaking of Mothers. Last night on TV a show came on about childrens's beauty contests. I don't usually watch that kind of stuff but didn't change the channel right away, All these little girls, some barely more than toddlers, have teased hair, mascars, blush, pancake make up to the point .that they no longer look like cute little girls,what I found interesting is most of the moms were seriously overweight, had no makeup, hair badly in need of a haircut or at least washed and combed. I find it kind of revolting. Let your little girs be little girls. They grow up too soon as it is. And Mom go get a haircut and maybe lose a few pounds. You will be healthier and your little girl will be happy just being a little girl.
  • good morning everyone. Hope you have a good Monday.
  • Happy Monday to you as well, mrsaugie.

You guys are giving the Gov' too much credit with that 50/50, .
    *snicker*

Yeah, sad isn't it, bargoo.
    Let them play dress up and play with makeup, sure.
    Fancy them up so much that their grandmother could hardly recognize 'em, nope!

74.4 for me right now, should get into the low to mid 80s this afternoon.
  • OK, where is everybody ?? Layng low until it gets close to the 500 mark and then rushing in to be da killa!!
  • Somebody woke BARGOO up!
  • Uh whaa? Oh, morning.
  • Good Morning ! West Coast checking in.
  • 75 . . .
    . . . 425 to go

Yep, by Thanksgiving, it it ever closes at all.

You know, spontaneous sanity might hit the whole bunch of us and then where would this thread be, I ask you.