3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Games (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games-233/)
-   -   21 questions????? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games/198097-21-questions.html)

EZMONEY 05-13-2010 07:10 PM

Not sure but I bet it was watching something with Ray Romano or Kevin James.

Are you looking forward to summer BBQ's?

TIARA 05-14-2010 04:11 AM

every day here is like summer.. we just did a bbq for mothers day.. but who doesnt love a good bbq..

What is your dream car/truck?Tell me everything down to the color...

EZMONEY 05-14-2010 05:42 PM

I have a dream car and a truck...both of which I owned...

My very first car I bought just before I turned 16 in '69....for $2,200!...a '67 Mustang....automatic....white with red stripes....a 390...most were 289's....I won a lot of street races with it!

My first new car/truck was a '72 Black with silver stripe Ranchero...loved it!

Have you ever been to New York City?

TIARA 05-14-2010 09:48 PM

nope .. but i would love to go... it would be a long plane ride though...

What is your idea of a perfect day?

Ciao 05-16-2010 07:45 PM

Those summer moments where you have family get togethers, children playing, dogs laying out in the sun, and conversation everywhere! :halffull:

If you were to have your ultimate wedding, how would
you want it to be like?

TIARA 05-18-2010 03:35 AM

oh i love this question.. because i have though about it a lot.. my dream wedding would consist of a big court 5 girls and 5 of his best men.. i would like to just have our immediate friends and family so 100 people in attendence.. I would like to have it where im from hawaii.. and honey moon in disneyland and vegas.. my colors will be white black and lavender. My dress will be custum made tube top dress.. no poof on the bottom..lol my daddy will give me away.. and there will be no drama . also my flowers will be roses dyed violet and pink..there thats all no too much hassle..lol

What is 2 of your pet peeves?

Twilightwing 05-18-2010 06:09 AM

my two pet peeves are:
when people let their teeth hit their silverware instead of pulling off the food with their lips... and... talking with their mouths full..

Which actor do you think is totally HOT??

TIARA 05-18-2010 03:06 PM

well ill give you my top 5..lol
1. channing tatum
2. Jared Padalecki
3 Jensen Ackles
4 Ian Somerhalder
5 Jay Hernandez

if you had to lose one of your sences which one would you rather lose.?(smell, touch,hearing, seeing, taste)

EZMONEY 05-19-2010 06:48 PM

tough...smell

What is one thing that happened in school that embarrassed you to the max!

TIARA 05-21-2010 06:31 AM

When i was in the 6th grade during recess a friend told me to sit next to her. I did i didnt understand what was so funny untill i stood up and there was a red stain on my white shorts. No i didnt have my period she thought it would be funny to have me sit on ketchup. i didnt see the ketchup seeing as the bench was red so it blended. i was so mad and embarassed. lets just say everyone made the girl feel bad..

Do you think you could forgive someone who took your family members innocent life?(drunk driving)

fivestone 05-21-2010 02:43 PM

I figure that I could probably forgive them, but they need to be showing some serious remorse!

How did you find out about the 3FC website/forums?

TIARA 05-21-2010 07:38 PM

on accident..lol i was looking for a site to help me lose weight and i found this.. 3fatchicks with little chicks made me laugh.. i checked it out and have been on every since..

Do you think you could not talk for a whole month?not even a peep or laugh?

m3rma1d 05-24-2010 09:55 PM

NO FREAKIN' WAY!

Who's your favorite chick from 'The Golden Girls'?

EZMONEY 05-24-2010 11:50 PM

Blanche ~ Rue McClanahan

What is your favorite western show?

TIARA 05-25-2010 02:32 AM

um does hey dude count.. lol

What is your favorate cologne on a man?.. i personally love the smell of Ecko by Marc Ecko