21 questions?????

You're on Page 12 of 20
Go to
  • Tara from Sons of Anarchy

If you could only shop in one clothing store for the rest of your life, which would it be?
  • i love sons of anarchy..lol

hmm. id have to say jeans warehouse.. its a clothing store in hawaii that i love dont know if its in other places but they have all the cutest and up to date fashion in my size...

what is one thing you wish you could cure?
  • Stupidity...no but seriously. Alzheimer's Disease is definitely one thing I would want to cure.

Where would you go on your dream vacation? Money is no object.
  • i live in hawaii.. so id have to say id love to road trip the mainland and take in the sights.. that would be a dream 3 month vaca..

what is your favorate climate?
  • I love the changes of season we have here in the midwest. I love em all, yes even the below freezing winters...

What is your favorite breakfast food?
  • Eggs...

Which celebrity baby do you find adorable?
  • What color eyes do you wish you had?
  • Green.

What are you thankful for?
  • My children being healthy!

If you could spend 8 hours with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be and why?
  • hmm. .just * hours id have to say my brother.. dont know what we'd do but id spend it with him..

What is the best present someone ever gave you?
  • on my birthday 1 year my children and fiance got me a new book, a pair of really soft lounge pants and popcorn all my favorite things. then they had me change into my new pajamas and I spent the whole day snuggling and reading my new book, wonderful!!

Who is your favorite person in history?
  • BlackBeard. I love me some pirates.

If you could see ANY band, who would it be?
  • Nirvana... although thats impossible :P

What is your favorite guilty pleasure reality tv show?
  • greys anatomy..

What is your favorate holiday?
  • Christmas!

Cats or Dogs?