Threadkiller XVII - Muahhaha!

You're on Page 1 of 34
Go to
  • I seemed to have slipped this under the radar, muahhaha!
  • I opened a new thread but see you beat me to it....I bow to your superior power.
  • Yesssssss, my precioussssss.

• cat fight
  • Cat? Where?
  • I would say that Gary is the real killer of threadkillrer 16, but Ruth was standing by ready to administer the coup de grace.
    And, Gary that is probably the last nice thing I will say about you.
    Today
    On this forum
  • Seventeen!
  • Well, Hello Susan!!! Just where have you been?
  • I wish I was 17 again and know what I know now.
  • Hi Operator and all the killers!

Weight loss support. Struggling in featherweights. Dreaming in weight lifters. All around, ya know?
  • It's been nearly 8 years since 17 for me, and bargoo, unfortunately(, or is that fortunately?) there doesn't seem to be anything that comes to mind that I'd like to pass on to that younger self.

I've been copying files off of 3.5 floppy diskettes for the past hour. O.O... I didn't think they were still in use anymore since our computers don't even have the drives anymore, but I sure proved me wrong when my boss pulled out his USB floppy drive! Hopefully now that the data is off of them my boss will toss 'em. Then again, this is the boss man who likes to keep e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g... grr.

I wonder if I'll find any of the really huge ones...
  • DARN what happened --- I go away for a few hours and we're onto a new thread....killer. You guys & gals are really on top of it.
  • Ruth just swept right in and, BANG, the last thread was closed.
  • Talking about going out with a B A N G - and some skeptics thought it couldn't be done before ST. PADDY'S DAY. Ha, little did they know!!!
  • 15 . . .
    . . . 485 to go

Good grief. Should not a dead horse be allowed to die in peace?

Goodbye dead horse!