Threadkiller XVII - Muahhaha!

You're on Page 5 of 34
Go to
  • I know what she didn't do...

mop my kitchen and bathroom floors...

so now I have to do it....before Angie gets home from work...

or they won't be any "dessert" for me this week-end.
  • Gary! I thought you gave up dessert for lent!
  • Hm... I do have one of those bright orange batman arkham shirts with INMATE in bold black lettering on the back.
  • Quote: I know what she didn't do...

mop my kitchen and bathroom floors...

so now I have to do it....before Angie gets home from work...

or they won't be any "dessert" for me this week-end.
    I'd be very happy to mop those floors for ya, but I seem to be on the other side of the country....
  • Quote: I'd be very happy to mop those floors for ya, but I seem to be on the other side of the country....
    Happy - I can not imagine being happy mopping someone elses floors. I hate moping my own.
  • Dessert
    Quote: Gary! I thought you gave up dessert for lent!
    Im pretty sure that the "dessert "Gary is talking about is NOT APPLE PIE .
  • Butterfly49, I'm strange like that. I could be found in a friend's kitchen cookin' and cleanin' too if they don't keep an eye on me,

But I wouldn't weed a small garden for anything less than 30 bucks.
  • Quote: Im pretty sure that the "dessert "Gary is talking about is NOT APPLE PIE .
    Uh Ohh
  • Quote: Gary! I thought you gave up dessert for lent!
    That would be too easy for me...I really need to work on the giving something up for Lent...I'm not good at it!

Quote: I'd be very happy to mop those floors for ya, but I seem to be on the other side of the country....
    hey! There we go...starting a cross-country mopping business to get you through college

Quote: Happy - I can not imagine being happy mopping someone elses floors. I hate moping my own.
    Normally I don't mind...just regular mopping...and about 1/2 the time Angie does it with her steam cleaner...but today they were due the old hand/brush scrubbing on my knees with my work knee pads.

Quote: Im pretty sure that the "dessert "Gary is talking about is NOT APPLE PIE .
    You know me all too well BARGOO

Quote: Uh Ohh
    HEY! I'm married
  • So I finished mopping and scrubbing the dining room floor, kitchen, 3 bathrooms and the entry way....vacuumed the rest of the house and clean the counters and dusted the little bit that needed it...

then NAVY nephew comes home for the week-end....

walking across my newly scrubbed entry way tile floor in his muddy boots....aaarrrgghhhhh

Chewed him out...gave him a hug

and listened to his BS story..."I didn't know you were home Uncle Gary...where is your truck?"

"In the shop knucklehead...so if I you knew I was home you would have taken your boots off?"

"Yeah...but since I didn't think you were home I was just going to sweep up the mud if I left any"

Man...I should have done a better job of raising him....
  • Taken from PC world today:
    What if suitcases and lawnmowers could think for themselves?

WT???
  • Quote: Man...I should have done a better job of raising him....
    Kids - will they ever grow up??
  • It's raining again here in TN. I think I need one of these new umbrellas:

Another ThinkGeek special, this umbrella comes with an LED shaft to light your way, and will probably scare off any Sith Lords that might be thinking you're an easy target. The LED umbrella sells for $25 and comes in red and blue.
  • Hey Gary - Try this one next time you take the doggies for a walk.

Rover Cam

Ever wonder what the world looks like from your dog's point of view? Now you can travel along with him as he goes about his day chasing cats, sleeping in the backyard, and watering your neighbor's shrubs. ThinkGeek offers the Pet's Eye View Digital Camera for $50, and the device clips onto your pet's collar. It doesn't have video, but you can set the camera to take still images every 1, 5 or 15 minutes.
  • I looked it up BUTTERFLY.... I just might get one!