Threadkiller XVII - Muahhaha!

You're on Page 4 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: Rain up here in WI as well and it is not suppose to stop until Sunday some time. Well at least it's not snow.
    I've never seen so much snow in my whole gosh darned life. Last year in Mid TN. we had so much rain I thought about building an ark. Two by two - let's get on board.
  • Reporting the weather from Southern California ~

Sun was and still is shining all day long...a bit chilly this morning, had to wear a sweatshirt on the walk...washed truck in T-shirt and jeans...but it was short weather....

Will continue tsunami watch....
  • In Iowa we had 55+ degrees and sun off and on...BUT rain is scheduled for tomorrow through Sunday
  • No rain in Northern California , a nice sunshiny day >
  • Angie's at church teaching yoga...

sun is setting...sliding glass door open...dogs playing in the yard...thinking of grabbing a sweatshirt
  • We just may have an early Spring - shhhhh!

I am seriously considering washing and putting away the heavy winter jackets.
  • My boss is off, my boss is off, , my boss is off!

That's me and my coworkers' thoughts right now.
  • Going to be in the 70's here today...

just another typical day here

ho hum.....
  • oops...I lied

in the high 60's today...

sorry for a false weather report...

cold here right now....47
  • Quote: My boss is off, my boss is off, , my boss is off!

That's me and my coworkers' thoughts right now.

I love it Zan!

Everyone else have a GREAT Friday!
  • Quote: oops...I lied

in the high 60's today...

sorry for a false weather report...

cold here right now....47

47 is not cold (at least this time of the year.) anyway that is supposed to be our high today still getting rain today.
  • Quote: 47 is not cold (at least this time of the year.) anyway that is supposed to be our high today still getting rain today.
    The sun is out, checked the guage just a minute ago when I got back from dropping my truck off for service....up to 49....gonna take the mutts out as soon as their breakfast settles in their tummies...

going to be a nice morning for a walk
  • Aw.

I should go borrow a pup to walk from some pound or something, , good for the dog and volunteer time for me.
  • Zan...you need volunteer time? Does that mean you have community service to do? Hummmm go ahead...you can tell us...what did you get arrested for?
  • ARRESTED? What did you do??? OR what Didn't you do???