ThreadKiller XVI-Ain't Nuthin Sweet About It

You're on Page 9 of 34
Go to
  • Gary-just be grateful that she came back to your bed-she could go looking for one of those younger, good-looking types!!

Oh, and definitely, compliment the new tat!
  • Bed tonite ?
    Quote: Speaking of insanity....

What do I do if I find her in my bed tonight?
    If you don't know the answer to that you are beyond help, Sheesh !
  • Bargoo, I was thinking the same thing.

How sad, Gary.
  • I some times think Gary treats this thread as The Learning Channel. Poor man.
  • 125 . . .
    . . . 375 to go.

I'm betting before the Fourth of July, I am. We'll be able to close it by then.
  • Bill was here! Did anyone get a chance to say hello? This thread will be killed off by St. Patty's Day! OH YEAH!
  • Oh my...that would be a little over 13 posts a day...we have our work cut out for us!! Bill you better pick out a poem... we may need ya!
  • 99 bottles of beer on the wall
    99 bottles of beer
    If one of those bottles should happen to fall................................
  • Quote: Gary-just be grateful that she came back to your bed-she could go looking for one of those younger, good-looking types!!

Oh, and definitely, compliment the new tat!
    I wake up complimenting my wife...if I know what's good for me!

Quote: If you don't know the answer to that you are beyond help, Sheesh !
    Allow me to refrersh your memory...menopause....

Quote: Bargoo, I was thinking the same thing.

How sad, Gary.
    What is sad is this half bottle of blue pills about to expire

Quote: I some times think Gary treats this thread as The Learning Channel. Poor man.
    Sometimes I don't learn too guud!

Quote: If one of those bottles should happen to fall................................
    I hope it falls into my hands!
  • The new tattoo....
  • Wow...kewl tatoo. I am not a tatoo person...I have a very low pain tolerance... I can't imagine sitting there and letting someone poke me thousands of times!

98 bottles of ice cold water bottles on the wall
    98 bottles of waterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    one falls down and.....
  • Guess I'll have to wait to find out about that menopause stuff. I'm premenopausal and I have a libido that is going thru the roof!!!
  • We need a smirk smiley.
  • Quote: Guess I'll have to wait to find out about that menopause stuff. I'm premenopausal and I have a libido that is going thru the roof!!!
    I think I remember those days...my dh reminds me all the time
  • 27 days until St. Patty's Day We have some serious posting to do!