ThreadKiller XVI-Ain't Nuthin Sweet About It

You're on Page 17 of 34
Go to
  • China.... hum ... Did they do the olympics once?? I bet they didn't have many bottles of beer on the wall....
  • Or maybe we should take the
    "Midnight Train To Georgia " if we are lucky Gladys Knight will be on board.
  • If I slowly go out of my mind, does that count as a vacation? What if I go on a guilt trip? Is that considered a sabbatical?
  • guilt trip
    Quote: If I slowly go out of my mind, does that count as a vacation? What if I go on a guilt trip? Is that considered a sabbatical?
    Only if you are "Leaving On a Jet Plane '
  • Reading this is better than ......... hum....... paying full price at the movies....

Train to Georgia or guilt trip - either one sounds .... hum..... I need a beer (ah martini) after that.
  • If you are on a guilt trip you might be on....
    "Runaway Train "
  • I'll just get on that "Big 'ol Jet Airaliner" and let it carry me "to far away".
  • Hop on...I'll take ya on my scooter!
  • I thought this was the THREADKILLER Thread....

what's up with all the music stuff?

at least I know after coming here tonight I...

Won't Get Fooled Again.....
  • Well, GarBear, you'll be interested to know I'm gonna be reworking my mudding skills. Freakin' Kiddo put her fist through my wall. Then, she about got my fingers wrapped around her neck. I almost wished she would have hit the stud, but I can't afford Xrays right now.
  • OUCH Miss TNT!

I hope any "drama" has passed...

my brother is about ready to strangle our 15 year old neice....

sexting issue!
  • I'm sure my parents would have strangled me with no hesitation. I pity the poor person who is raising a teen aged girl. I was one and thank God daily that he only gave me sons.
  • Well, pity me. I have a 15 year old girl. She can be a handful! Right now the issue is that she is a freshman and she likes a senior boy. That's just too big of an age difference for me.

I am glad not to have 2 teenaged girls. My son is 13, and although he doesn't tell me as much as I would like, he seems to be so much less of a drama child.