Bonafide Snippets or Tidbits About ME!

You're on Page 8 of 9
Go to
  • I always enjoyed math classes in school but I absolutely hate balancing my checkbook....
  • I balance my checkbook every single week-end by going on-line to my bank accounts... Easy that way...
  • Only if you are disciplined enough to do it each week!

I have over a hundred bottles of ink. And wherever possible, I prefer to write with fountain pens (I collect them...the ink just accumulates) to ballpoints or rollerballs.

The fun part of it is that I use and teach technology all day, every day for a living. I guess some of us just appreciate good engineering!
  • Quote: I balance my checkbook every single week-end by going on-line to my bank accounts... Easy that way...
    My way is easier Gary - my husband does it.
  • HA!...Angie does her own!

My wife and I have separate accounts but access to both....we each pay certain bills out of our accounts....
  • I am currently working hard to pay off my credit card bill. I am hoping that the tax refund will be the end of it...
  • I bit my nails until I was about 45.
  • Quote: HA!...Angie does her own!

My wife and I have separate accounts but access to both....we each pay certain bills out of our accounts....
    We heard on the TV not long ago that that's what every couple should do, have 2 accounts. But, we've had a joint account since we got married 30 years ago and it's always worked well for us so we're not going to change now. I do balance our checkbook every now and then, but the truth is I'm more than happy to leave that task to Fergie.
  • My wise father said the secret to a happy marriage was that one person controlled the checkbook and the other person abided by whatever rules had been set by the checkbook queen/king.

We have 2 accounts. I balance to the penny - thank goodness for Quicken. My sweetie could care less about the balancing act and let's Quicken do it all, but insists on paying all theshared bills from her account. Fine by me. I just turn in my copies of the one joint credit card receipts.
  • Two accounts here too. I use Microsoft Money. My husband is an accountant so I have to balance to the penny or he's got his nose in it to find out why. Separate credit cards too.
  • I have been know to give my kids popcorn for lunch.
  • I have eaten popcorn for dinner
  • I like to beat my husband at video games
  • My honey comes back from the war today. Sorry, can't post much more than that. Just excited!!
  • Give that hero a hug from me expatlady

I will watch my daughter run a marathon tomorrow...have done it before...