Game: Find your celeb look-a-like!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am told on a daily basis that I am a dead ringer for so and so. That inspired me to make this game. So, post your pics and have members tell you what famous person you look like!

Ready? Set, go!

I'll start...

• Cool idea. Christina Ricci for sure..

Heres mine..

• Quote: Cool idea. Christina Ricci for sure..
    Heres mine..

Anna Torv from Fringe!
  • I don't think I'm a dead-ringer for her, but I once had a drive-through guy who was *sure* I was Dana Delaney. I of course said I wasn't, but he didn't believe me. That was about 10 years ago, when someone was more likely to know who Dana Delaney was.
  • I see a Mila Kunis in you Pammy
  • Me ???
    Well, one person once told me I look like Zeta-Jones (don’t see it though) and when I was younger.... yeeeeeeaaaaaarrrrrsss ago, someone said I looked like Cindy Crawford (I wish!)
    Here is my pic... you tell me!!!

• Belezura, not sure this is a celebrity but you kind of look like that girl on the sun maid raisin box I'll post my own pic in a moment to see who people think I look like
  • I definitely see Zeta-Jones in you, Belezura.

But Maybe more Salma Hayek?
  • No pictures available, but I've always heard that I look like Bette Midler. (younger, but just like her in ________ . Fill in a movie from 20 years before the conversation). It got so bad at one point that total strangers would walk up to me! I have to agree that I do look like she could easily be my mother.

As I'm losing weight, I'm hearing it again. Why couldn't it be someone cute? My husband REALLY doesn't like her! Swears there is no resemblance ..
  • Ah, can't believe I didn't think of Salma, Belazura is so much like her!

Here is me http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9008/myselfc.jpg
  • Quote: Ah, can't believe I didn't think of Salma, Belazura is so much like her!

Here is me http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9008/myselfc.jpg
    I see Hillary Duff
  • Sanna Maria
    You soooo look like ReneeZellweger. I bet you were told that...
    and thank you for the sun maid raisin box lady.... I’ll never forget that!!!

• this is a cute idea...
    i am NOT the bald one.

haha

• i dont know what that weird square line is................?
  • mrs dorson

I think you look like Rachel Ray!