It's NBA Time

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • LOL....I dont know....KGs knee worries me!
  • Go Rondo....great contract
  • We sure could use Pau Gasol in LAKERLAND...dang hamstrings
  • EZ-I agree.ALways cracks me up to see final predictions in October....are you kidding me???Look at the Celtics last year....thanks a lot KG!!! I hope they all stay healthy, but you and I know better.
  • Gosh, so true. If we go with what the "experts" say, we should just hand over the trophy and forget the rest of the season. Drives me crazy.

Nuggets are doing well! 4-0 so far!
  • Back to back OT games...wins....gonna take it's toll on us...

really need Gasol back....
  • Oh boy! 5-0 now. Love my Nuggets.
    We play Miami tonight.
  • LAKERS are w/o Bynum and Gasol tonight against Memphis...

really need those guys
  • Early season injuries...not a good sign.I dislike no team or player enough to enjoy seeing them out with an injury.Here is to quick recoveries!!Oh and btw....GO BIG GREEN!!!
  • Never enjoy seeing athletes injured...always want to beat the best...

Another 41 for Kobe ....still have Odom and Fisher but our bench is struggling again this year already.
  • Nuggets had a good start to the year, but have lost 2 in a row now. I didn't get to see the games, so I'm not sure what the problem is right now. Dang.
  • Quote: Okay, so they're not the Lakers... but still, Raptors all the way, baby!!! I have such a soft spot for Jose Calderone...
    I DO love Calderon. He's definitely the highlight of the team for me. Plus he's SO adorable. Exceptional team player. How is he not an All-Star? He's on my do-not-heckle list while we're at the game!

I used to have a massive soft spot for Bargnani, but there's too much heartbreak there. I need some consistency!
  • Well it looks like Gasol is still out and Bynum is back...

this will take a toll on Kobe since the bench is up to no good...
  • What a game last night with the Bulls. I saw the Bulls take the last shot and go ahead of the Nuggets... ticked me off... turned the channel. Then, I found out this morning that they reviewed the shot and he didn't shoot it in time to beat the buzzer, so Nuggets win. Yay. (I guess I need some patience! ha!)
  • Out of touch here a bit because of the bilateral hernia surgery...but...

crawling in to congratulate Diane on the butt whopping the other night...

8 points in the 3rd quarter...ouch...