You've Got To Be Kidding Me Baseball Thread

You're on Page 8 of 19
Go to
  • Quote: Where's my baseball buddies?

Big award week. Who's going to get the Cy-Young?

Carp, Waino or Lincecum?
    I'm here Clydegirl... I wasn't feeling well for awhile... but I'm BACK !

GARY.... so sorry to hear about your surgery, heal fast, ... gosh I disappear for a week and all heck breaks lose around here...
  • HA! SWEET-C....the site was down for a bunch of that time anyway I guess! Of course I was out of action for a few of those days.

Of course Tracy and Scioscia are managers of the year...ex-Dodgers!

Now I think it's a good idea the Dodgers didn't go after Zack Greinke of the Roylas in that trade...had no idea he has social anxiety issues...Los Angeles is not the place to be if you don't want to be around people! Congrats to his Cy Young.

Dodgers did get 2 Gold Gloves in 2nd baseman Orlando Hudson and center fielder Matt Kemp.

I say Lincecum...kicks our butt every time!
  • yup... we got the golden finger ...
  • Got to admire Greinke for all he's been through with the anxiety disorder.

Khalil Greene has the same thing. He did not have such a good year. I don't know if he will play again.

Caroline good to see you.
  • Quote: yup... we got the golden finger ...
    FUNNY STUFF!!! It hurts to laugh...not kidding...stop..please STOP!!

Quote: Got to admire Greinke for all he's been through with the anxiety disorder.

Khalil Greene has the same thing. He did not have such a good year. I don't know if he will play again.

I meant to mention that BIG BIRD....thanks.

Caroline good to see you.
    Great to see you gals
  • DIANE ???
    BILL ???

I'm taking attendance...
  • HERE!!....as I look for a trash can to spit out my gum...
  • Present.

But, my dear friends, have you noticed that the season is OVER.

Caroline - who's coming back next year? I just read that we have two catchers anyway. What about Jason Bay?
  • Lincecum got the Cy-Young. Congrats.

Is Jason Bay not being resigned by the Sox?
  • Quote: Present.

But, my dear friends, have you noticed that the season is OVER.

Caroline - who's coming back next year? I just read that we have two catchers anyway. What about Jason Bay?

Good to see you Bill...

The more I read about deals and contracts the more confused I get....
    I think that Varitek/Martinez deal is the only one signed, with Varitek taking a backseat to Victor...

Everyone's name is out there, lots of rumors.. Granderson if we lose Bay, will Billy Wagner retire with just 15 saves to 400... Wakefield retiring... will Papelbon be starting ? Holliday for Bay ?

My brain hurts... I'm most concerned about losing J-Bay, it will break my heart... can't even think of losing him to the Yankees... I think he's out there talking to teams as of tomorrow...

Sadly, Scott Boras will prolly make me cry at least once this off-season...
  • Don't like Scott Boras.

I mean how many millions of dollars do these players need?

It's ridiculous.
  • Congrats Mr. Pujols !!
    Congrats Mr. Grienke !!

We have contracts here for you to sign when you're done with this award stuff....
  • Quote: Congrats Mr. Pujols !!
    Congrats Mr. Grienke !!

We have contracts here for you to sign when you're done with this award stuff....
    We still have him through 2011. Take a number

I would love for him to stay with the Cards. It's a joy to watch him play.
  • Who'se at Bay?
    Speaking of taking a number -

SweetCaroline where do you stand with Jason Bay?

• Been trying to get on for 2 hours....aaarrrggghhh

keeps saying server busy...

Read on SI that Jason Bay is the "over-rated" free agent for this year...Angels looking real close for him....

3 MVP's for this Albert guy...is he any good?

Saw where Andruw Jones signed with the White Sox...relieved!! Was sure the Dodgers might try to get him back since he hit under .250 with the Rangers....

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!