You've Got To Be Kidding Me Baseball Thread

You're on Page 5 of 19
Go to
  • I had to shut it off... the whistles the Philly fans have are driving me crazy... it hurts my ears....... ouch... I'm just checking on it now and again...
  • A-Rod 2 run home run after an appeal. Hit the camera.
  • I've not noticed the whistles.

Never mind there they are. Yip hear them now.
  • Dang. Hope the Phillies win the next one to keep it interesting!
  • I was able to see the final 3 innings...damn yankees
  • My prediction is Yankees in Game 6. I have to admit the Phillies have turned out to be formidable opponents. Ahhh the found memories of watching the Yankees play in the Bronx. I heart them! :-)
  • Well, the Phillies are banking on Cliff Lee (it is Cliff, isn't it?) to save them. I hope he can.
  • C'mon Philly make it interesting please.... Make them sweat it a bit...
    urghhh... Yanks just scored... Darn you Johnny Damon ..
    I'm outta here, ova and out folks ......
  • Come on back SWEET-C...there is plenty of game left and the Phillies are up..

but what an at bat by Johnny Damon yesterday and stolen bases...wow!!! OUTSTANDING...and I so dislike those damn yankees...I do I really really do!

credit where credit is do....Johnny Damon is the MAN...at least for last night...
  • I'm back.... I didn't mean I was going away till Spring... lol... I plan to bug all of you all Winter...
    Yes... Johnny Damon has had a great series... there will always be a little 'Damon' in the hearts of the Nation...
    You know what though ?......... I want a Philly Cheesesteak soooo bad its killing me..... Mr. Buck keeps showing the food ........

BILL.... You OK ???
  • Neurons still on standard time
    Waving. Yep, I'm fine. My brain apparently doesn't believe in this daylight savings thing, so staying up for to watch the WS isn't in the cards.
  • Way to go Phillies...

now those yankees can win at home as....THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!

or maybe...just maybe....

lose 3 in a row

as the crowd goes silent....

one can dream can't they?
  • Well the Yankees pitching is not so good. Everyone on short rest.

So maybe the Phillies can tie it up and go to game 7.
  • I'd love to see a game 7. Keep going, Phillies! (We can dream, can't we?)
  • That was a great 9th... At this point anything could happen.
    If Yanks get it, it might as well be at home...
    If it goes 7, it will be blow on your hands COLD ! 30's ??