3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Games (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games-233/)
-   -   BASEBALL 2009 ~ The PLAYOFF RUN (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games/179511-baseball-2009-%7E-playoff-run.html)

EZMONEY 08-26-2009 10:00 PM

Good for PAPI....me thinks there might be something to those 'fertility drugs" the way he and Manny have been since Manny returned....

Sweetcaroline 08-26-2009 10:38 PM

OK, I marked Gary present, where are the rest of you ?

Clydegirl 08-26-2009 10:55 PM

Here Miss.

Another close one but another win for Pineiro.

BillBlueEyes 08-27-2009 05:22 AM

Bill here

Checking in.

Congrats Gary, your Dodgers seem to be batting well.

Yea for the Red Sox for beating the White Sox in the bottom of the ninth.

Hate to see the Yanques win under any circumstances, but, do like that the Red Sox have a 2.5 game lead in the Wild Card race since the Evil Empire beat the Rangers. Sweetcaroline and I might still host Gary for a spot of tea at the Ritz in October.

Slashnl 08-27-2009 11:16 AM

Well, I figured that we would not win all of the games against the Dodgers. But I really felt that the Rockies were just FLAT last night. Oh well. One more tonight. Then off to the Giants.

I'll be watching the little league games though. Those have been fun.

Sweetcaroline 08-27-2009 06:48 PM

Say Goodnight Mr Penny... Red Sox released Brad Penny today..."To make room for Billy Wagner"... in BP...
Any bets on where he'll go ?

Yes Bill... Wild card looks good, and we are only 5.5 back of Yankees... maybe their 'run' is over... I'll call the Ritz... there will be tea and cucumber finger sandwiches :coffee2: with Diane, Gary or Clyde in October !!

I'll be watching the LLWS too... Enjoy everyone.. :corn:

BillBlueEyes 08-27-2009 07:28 PM

Enticing the man

Ooooohhhh ... Cucumber finger sandwiches. Bet that'll get Gary drooling to make it to the World Series.

Sweetcaroline 08-27-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillBlueEyes (Post 2897995)
Ooooohhhh ... Cucumber finger sandwiches. Bet that'll get Gary drooling to make it to the World Series.

But it's the Ritz Bill... and hey come on a little silver platters at high tea...:snooty:

On the other hand I'm thinking it may be more of a Bud-Light :drinkup: and pizza :jeno: night...

We're losing 4-0 :(

Clydegirl 08-27-2009 09:10 PM

Caroline he could come here Mr.Penny that is :)

I love High Tea it's so British.

The bullpen dropped one to the Astros today.

Sweetcaroline 08-27-2009 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clydegirl (Post 2898132)
Caroline he could come here Mr.Penny that is :)

I love High Tea it's so British.

The bullpen dropped one to the Astros today.

I'm not saying a word... :tape: rare isn't it ?? lol..
I wouldn't be surprised if he went over to you or Gary... or Diane for that matter.

Bill...how's the traffic down there ? :lol:

BillBlueEyes 08-27-2009 09:58 PM

Avoiding Sendator Kennedy's Motorcade

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetcaroline (Post 2898171)
Bill...how's the traffic down there ? :lol:

Good grief!!!! Fortunately I was able to avoid it all, but it sounded like gridlock.

My respects to Senator Kennedy, but I'm sure glad that I didn't spend my evening waiting for his motorcade to pass.

[Although if I did spend the evening in traffic, I wouldn't know the score of the Red Sox game.]

Sweetcaroline 08-27-2009 10:22 PM

:cry: waaaaaa...

TXJess 08-27-2009 11:22 PM

Well, I'm a happy camper today. Rangers were able to snag 2 out of 3 from the Yankees AND the White Sox beat the Red Sox.

White Sox winning is double good: 1. For the Rangers wild card standing and 2. My husband loves the White Sox since he was a wee wittle boy. :D

Clydegirl 08-27-2009 11:54 PM

Actually if I was going to support an Illinois team it would be the White Sox. Just saying :)

EZMONEY 08-27-2009 11:58 PM

strutting my chest out there tonight....

plus our Little League team won in a great one against Georgia.....

be back to chat tomorrow...busy tonight

life issues ya know