3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Games (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games-233/)
-   -   College Football 2009 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games/179204-college-football-2009-a.html)

cormandy62442 10-17-2009 10:08 AM

OU/sɐxǝʇ game is today! Let's hope all of Bradford's saved up strength comes and bites ut in the bum!!

Boomer Sooner!! Boomer Sooner!! GO OU!!

EZMONEY 10-17-2009 08:30 PM

WE own notre dame...but I give them credit...they came back after we had the game WON!!! and made it exciting....

big deal...

WE WON!!!!

FIGHT ON FOR OL' SC...FIGHT ON TO VICTORY!

murphmitch 10-17-2009 08:41 PM

Whew, we got past Wisconsin! Now, on to Michigan State. Boy, EZ, that was close for your Trojans!

GO HAWKS!

Aclai4067 10-17-2009 09:01 PM

I can't believe Florida won... well I can, but I don't want to. I can't watch the AU game this week (don't have ESPNU) :( Just checked the score though, we're on shakey ground. We need a win to keep us going as we're facing some tough teams in the coming weeks. Next week, LSU... eek.

funnycanadiangirl 10-18-2009 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cormandy62442 (Post 2974362)
OU/sɐxǝʇ game is today! Let's hope all of Bradford's saved up strength comes and bites ut in the bum!!

Boomer Sooner!! Boomer Sooner!! GO OU!!

Sigh. Fail!

Losing was bad enough. Re-injury was crushing....

EZMONEY 10-18-2009 09:36 AM

It was a close one ANNE.... I got to see most of your game...looking very good right now!

GATORGALS were nervous I bet....the sports bar I was at has a upper and lower level...the crowds for both the USC game and FLA. were about the same.....crowded but fun.

SOONERGALS....that sure didn't look that bad when Bradford went down...poor kid.

AMBA DAWN... OUCH!

ASHLEY...Double ouch....Kentucky first win over you since '66...bummer

Amba Dawn 10-18-2009 11:18 AM

EZMONEY--"OUCH" is an understatement! Not so much about the loss to Purdue...everyone knows that even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. But that's not the case this time. I will say that myself, along with every other buckeye fan I know, are sick and tired our Bucks not playing OHIO STATE FOOTBALL. We are all ready for Jim Tressel to take a hike, and after yesterday's performance, I think Terrelle Pryor should join him on that hike. The sweater vest isn't so cute anymore...not after losing to Purdue...USC...NEARLY to the Navy....not to mention 2 consecutive National Championship games and last year's Fiesta Bowl. And Pryor needs to figure out he's not in high school anymore.

The past few years have been really frustrating for us Buckeye fans, and yesterday's game was just pure torture to watch.

cormandy62442 10-18-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnycanadiangirl (Post 2975358)
Sigh. Fail!

Losing was bad enough. Re-injury was crushing....

That was horrible, I feel SO bad for him. I really wanna give him a hug next time I see him. LOL! I hope this doesn't ruin his chances for a pro career.

EZMONEY 10-23-2009 05:56 PM

Well USC has Oregon State at home tomorrow...another we should win this one...but that is what we said last year...

spread is 20 1/2...can't lose right?...right?

not gonna happen!

Good luck in your games...unless you are Oregon State!!

murphmitch 10-23-2009 08:23 PM

Big game in East Lansing tomorrow. I guess we'll see if the Hawkeyes deserve their ranking.

GO HAWKEYES!

EZMONEY 10-24-2009 07:59 PM

WOW...

Tenn. vs. 'Bama ~ notre dame vs. BC ~ Miami vs. Clemson

sure were good games at the finish

FIGHT ON USC....hope it's easy

murphmitch 10-24-2009 10:34 PM

I am totally drained! Our game went down to the wire! Won over Michigan State, but looked pretty bad doing it until the last drive of the game. What a finish in the last few seconds. We're 8-0!

Go HAWKEYES

EZMONEY 10-24-2009 11:49 PM

I saw the highlights ANNE...what a finish for you!

USC held on to win against an Oregon team that refused to give up!

EZMONEY 10-31-2009 08:55 AM

USC is at Oregon today...

haven't gone well in that state recently...

Oregon looks real good...

WE need this win to get back in the race...

will miss most of it at church trunk or treating...

glad for dvr...hoping for a win...gonna be tough...real tough...

cormandy62442 10-31-2009 12:21 PM

Even though we aren't ranked anymore (boo!) OU Sooners are playing Kansas State at home. Goin' to the game tonight, it's gonna be a cold one!! BOOMER!