3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Games (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games-233/)
-   -   College Football 2009 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games/179204-college-football-2009-a.html)

murphmitch 09-27-2009 01:24 PM

How bout them HAWKEYES!

Love it when we beat Penn State over & over again. Maybe now we'll get ranked again! Our quarterback is on the home page of ESPN.com college football coverage!

EZMONEY 09-27-2009 07:15 PM

That was a big win for you ANNE!

Congratulations!

shook up the top 25 for this week....

GatorgalstuckinGA 09-30-2009 10:50 AM

wow ez...your team just can't get a break...heard about the latest player to get hurt...man that's a rough injury...but hear he's at least alive and doing ok. They say his thick athletic neck saved his life.

Slashnl 10-04-2009 10:36 AM

What? No comments since 9/30?
Nothing too surprising in yesterday's games. Just a couple upsets.

funnycanadiangirl 10-04-2009 11:16 AM

No my gosh... I am away from home right now, and I miss football!!! (College and Pro!) I'll be home right before Bowl Season, which is excellent, but in the meantime, I'm cheering from afar!

I'm a big Sooners fan, but it looks like OU's out of contention for a championship this season! :( That loss to the U hurt, even from way over here! Hopefully Bradford comes back next season instead of heading to the draft......

And to the USC fans out there? Thanks for letting Sanchez enter the draft last year!!! My Jets needed him!!! lol!

EZMONEY 10-04-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnycanadiangirl (Post 2955312)

And to the USC fans out there? Thanks for letting Sanchez enter the draft last year!!! My Jets needed him!!! lol!

Hey Kiddo...that wasn't my choice ;) He is doing well isn't he...well maybe not today so far.

Well my TROJANS got a ....what was gonna be a big win before we both lost...over Cal yesterday...much easier than I thought. Off next week then off to Notre Dame...gonna have some tough games on the road in the next few weeks.

funnycanadiangirl 10-05-2009 08:27 AM

Oh, Sanchez was garbage yesterday. Shades of Brett Favre with all those turnovers. Well... 3-1 is nothing to shake a stick at.

I'm trying not to be upset about the Sooners' loss to The U this weekend... Miami is playing quality football. But it's still a bummer. Maybe Bradford's return will be good for the team?

GatorgalstuckinGA 10-05-2009 08:59 PM

i didn't have much to say this week..since my gators had a by week. But next week should be fun...LSU...go gators!!!!!!!

EZMONEY 10-10-2009 12:31 PM

Bye week for my TROJANS....

how about you?

BUMP!

murphmitch 10-11-2009 12:40 PM

"In heaven there is no beer, that's why we drink it here!" Celebrating our fantastic win over Michigan. Great game!

Go HAWKEYES!

Aclai4067 10-11-2009 12:46 PM

Auburn had it's first loss of the season :( ...But UGA lost to the Vols, and Ga Tech won their game so not a completely aweful day

funnycanadiangirl 10-11-2009 01:10 PM

Sooners win! Excellent!

Glad Bradford's back.

Fingers crossed the rest of my teams have a good weekend!

EZMONEY 10-13-2009 07:03 PM

Only 4 more days before USC takes Jimmy Clausen out of the Heisman Trophy running....

Amba Dawn 10-17-2009 08:44 AM

What is this?! No Ohio State fans here??? Well I'm here to REPRESENT! :D GO BUCKS!!!

EZMONEY 10-17-2009 09:06 AM

Welcome AMBA DAWN.... My TROJANS saw you earlier this year....wink

Today is the day USC finally gets to play a decent Notre Dame team....should be another walk in the park for us....

Going to the sports bar with my son and his buddies...his wife is dropping us off and we will walk the 1.5 miles back home to my house where she will pick him up after Charger Girl practice...drink on!