3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Games (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games-233/)
-   -   College Football 2009 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games/179204-college-football-2009-a.html)

EZMONEY 09-18-2009 06:19 PM

That should be a good game D :)

VOLGALS....Saw this picture on a "wise" guy sports site yesterday...enjoy ;) EDIT ~ You have to click on it to read it!

EZMONEY 09-19-2009 02:12 PM

GAME DAY BUMP!

USC plays Washington today...we should win....even with our 2nd string QB going up against their very good one....

enjoy your games :)

lizziep 09-19-2009 03:51 PM

go DUCKS! :)

hubby is out there in the rain like a true duck fan today!

ANOther 09-19-2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZMONEY (Post 2907431)
BUMPING AGAIN ~

getting really tired of playing with myself here....

:nono: Naughty boy, this is a family site. ::ducks & runs::

08.19: Cal 35, Minnesota 21 :(

murphmitch 09-19-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZMONEY (Post 2932676)
GAME DAY BUMP!

USC plays Washington today...we should win....even with our 2nd string QB going up against their very good one....

So sorry bout your Trojans, Gary! :sorry: :?:

EZMONEY 09-19-2009 07:26 PM

Once again proof...we can't win the little one!

Happy for Washington's new coach...and half his staff!...they were tremendous in rebuilding USC with Pete....

today they were the better team....especially the way they came back being down by 10 real quick...

I hope you all had a better day...

but I know some didn't...

thank goodness there is always next week!

GatorgalstuckinGA 09-19-2009 09:04 PM

just has to sing.....“Rocky Top, you’ll always be, second in the SEC,” (sung to rockytop tenn.). Glad to see the gators knock that coach off his rocky top high. Sorry some of the stuff he's done so far is a bit irritating to me. I know i'll probably annoy tike and utgal with that...but he accused Meyers of crap that never happended. Nice to see us win...would have been nicer if it was by a larger margin...but we'll take it.

man gary sorry to hear about USC. That was a shocker.!

EZMONEY 09-19-2009 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GatorgalstuckinGA (Post 2933212)
.... I know i'll probably annoy tike and utgal with that...

CAT FIGHT?.....;)

man gary sorry to hear about USC. That was a shocker.!

Upsetting...yes...shocker...no! It was all in the cards...a very unfriendly stadium...LOUD!!!...our old coaches taking over a horrible program....a very-very good QB going against us...a rattled QB for us trying to win his job back he lost when injured...not a shcker for us....dang!

GatorgalstuckinGA 09-19-2009 09:17 PM

catfight...maybe...i know how you men like catfights ;););)

Slashnl 09-20-2009 02:17 PM

Well, I guess I feel sorry for Gary, but if any of you watched the West VA/ Nebraska game... what about me??? That was heartbreaking........ So sad........

(it is all about me!)

EZMONEY 09-20-2009 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slashnl (Post 2934078)
Well, I guess I feel sorry for Gary, but if any of you watched the West VA/ Nebraska game... what about me??? That was heartbreaking........ So sad........

(it is all about me!)

NO-NO-NO!!! It's all about me!!!

EZMONEY 09-20-2009 06:32 PM

Well USC fell to #12...

had no idea there was such a number....dang

Slashnl 09-21-2009 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZMONEY (Post 2934088)
NO-NO-NO!!! It's all about me!!!

Ok, it is about you. Besides, I just realized that I was so distraught that I put down that the Huskers played W Va. Wrong. The played Va Tech. Oops.

EZMONEY 09-21-2009 06:33 PM

D my son has a friend that grew up in Nebraska...big Husker fan....anyway my son told me that shared their sad text's with each other all day long....

tikanique 09-21-2009 10:08 PM

Did we not watch the same game? I could have sworn it was Urban Meyers running around today making p*ss poor excuses for letting a "non-ranked team with a less than average quarterback and a new coach" hold his national championship team with 22 returning starters to only 23 points AND they gave up 10 as well. The spread was supposed to be at least 20 points. Yes, it's an L in the Win/Loss column but we weren't even supposed to be close. Kiffen isn't knocked off any horse. Meyer however, is.

Go Vols!!!!

P.S. I'm not annoyed. You are supposed to rep your team, just like I rep my Vols. That's what makes college football so exciting!!!!

Go Vols!