3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Games (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games-233/)
-   -   College Football 2009 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games/179204-college-football-2009-a.html)

tikanique 09-05-2009 11:07 PM

If West-Kentucky were looking at her, then that would explain the loss - she scared them to death. Blond hair and blue eyes doesn't automatically equal pretty in my book. She looks like a scrawny bird.

EZMONEY 09-05-2009 11:17 PM

Well TIKI I stand corrected!

Just read a story about her dad, John Reaves, today...guess all families have troubles.

tikanique 09-05-2009 11:41 PM

Wasn't correcting you sweetie. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But i'd be willing to bet your sweetie is 5 times more beautifuller than she will ever be :-)

Hadn't read anything about her dad. Now I'm afraid to look. From everything I've read about her, she seems real sweet. I'd hate to think of her in Knoxville wishing she could be where her family is. Oh shoot. Now i GOTTA go look. Curiosity is KILLING ME!!

EZMONEY 09-06-2009 05:39 PM

Ha! TIKI I know you were messing with me. Seriously, for a few weeks, a while back she was all the rage, on a couple of the sports sites I go to from time to time. Guess she was just seen in public for the first time? Anyway, before I read the story yesterday I knew nothing about her and very little about her dad other than his gator defense laid down on a play so he could get a yardage record years ago...or something like that.

http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/200...-layla-kiffin/

murphmitch 09-06-2009 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrismm (Post 2911776)
My alma mater...........Go IOWA HAWKEYES!!! Ok so they didnt play so well today , but they WON.

What an ugly win. (I'm a Panther fan and a Hawkeye fan!) They better shape up fast if they want to go to a bowl game this year. Go HAWKS! Beat ISU!

EZMONEY 09-06-2009 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murphmitch (Post 2912700)
... (I'm a Panther fan and a Hawkeye fan!)

:) Me too Anne! Vista High Panthers. I always did like Hawkeye better than Trapper John ;)

tikanique 09-06-2009 08:14 PM

LOL!!! Nice M*A*S*H reference. I liked Col. Potter too.

GatorgalstuckinGA 09-06-2009 09:28 PM

TIKI...was very impressed with the vols score. Looked like some of the old spurrier gator days where we enjoyed "running up the score board". Have to stay though...gators didn't do too bad either against another no name team. we pulled tebow out before the half and still ran up the score. Great weekend of football...too bad georgia didn't win (god i still can' believe i said it). I always want to see the SEC win.

Slashnl 09-08-2009 06:53 PM

Was that a great weekend or what? I'm so glad that the college season has started.
Amazing game between Florida State and Miami. Not a big fan of either team, but that was an exciting game to watch.

EZMONEY 09-08-2009 08:05 PM

That was a fun game to watch last night Diane.

tikanique 09-09-2009 01:38 AM

heck yeah, that Miami Fl St. game was off the chain!!! Of course I was pulling for Miami since they weren't ranked. I luv the underdogs!!

Gearing up now for UCLA and also Michigan vs. Notre Dame. Had tickets to the Mich game but had to give them up cause The Boy is taking the ACT this weekend. Dadgummit blob!!!!!!

tikanique 09-09-2009 01:40 AM

Hey GatorGal, I was stunned Georgia lost too. And ticked that Alabama won. I can't in good conscience pull for Alabama unless it's in a Bowl Game. Yes, I'm pitiful. I know! :-)

utgirl09 09-09-2009 01:46 AM

tikanique - I know how you feel about Alabama winning. ugh, I can't stand to see them win either. I can't wait until we stomp them in October.

EZMONEY 09-09-2009 09:19 AM

VOLGALS you won't have any trouble with UCLA....should be a cakewalk for you.

TIKI we have a new Vicar, for the year, at church, I asked him Sunday if he was a football fan....said yes...asked him who he liked....said Purdue because I graduated from there and Notre Dame since I used to be Catholic and grew up a fan....I said, well I want N.D. to lose every game and he starts "to have a heart attack" in the narthex clutching his chest...."yelling"....how can you say that?...the mother of our Lord....the mother of our Lord....it was hilarious!

Looking forward to a big USC win against ohio state...saw the interview with their quarterback on Michael Vick....very interesting....

EZMONEY 09-09-2009 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tikanique (Post 2916489)
..... Had tickets to the Mich game but had to give them up cause The Boy is taking the ACT this weekend. Dadgummit blob!!!!!!

FYI....they don't allow the mommies in with the kids...;)

EZMONEY 09-09-2009 08:45 PM

So this afternoon I was eating my lunch, looking over the sports when I saw a little blurb that interested me...

seems USC has not lost to ohio state since 1974...

that was in the ROSE BOWL....

I was at that game!!! Me and 20 of my friends! Back when my girlfriend went to school there it was easy to get the tickets from the kids that weren't coming back from Christmas break to see the game. Sorry we lost...

but I was at the one against ohio state in the ROSE BOWL the year before when we won!!!!

Haven't lost to them since 1974.....wow...and to think we will win this week with a freshman quarterback...

awesome...just awesome....

Slashnl 09-10-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZMONEY (Post 2918094)
Haven't lost to them since 1974.....wow...and to think we will win this week with a freshman quarterback...

The point spread keeps growing, so it sounds like there are a lot of people who think USC will win. Should be a good game!

EZMONEY 09-10-2009 06:09 PM

I will be happy to come back with a win Diane even if it is just by the one touchdown spread.

I hope they know it won't be as easy as San Jose State!

We should come out playing....we do well in big games, win or lose, it's the ones they should walk all over that get us.

Should be some good games this week-end!!

EZMONEY 09-12-2009 08:54 AM

GAME DAY :carrot:

BUMP......

EZMONEY 09-13-2009 12:06 AM

WHAT A GREAT GAME....FIGHT ON USC!!!

utgirl09 09-13-2009 02:07 AM

What a bad weekend to be a Tennessee fan. Both the Titans and the Vols lost. I am ready for the Vols to kick some GATOR A** next weekend. I am staying positive!

EZMONEY 09-13-2009 08:51 AM

VOLGALS ~ I really thought you would get by UCLA!

Never sad to see Notre Dame lose...however we still play them of course...the more wins they have the better for us when we win!

Love the way our freshman QB made the final winning drive last night! 35 years since ohio state has beat us and counting.....

CLCSC145 09-13-2009 01:45 PM

Whew! That SC game was hard to watch! Barkley is good under pressure when it counts, and Joe McKnight saved the game on that last drive! Ohio had his number the whole rest of the game - they must have gotten tired. It was a great game though. Ohio State played really well. I do adore my Trojans!

Clydegirl 09-13-2009 08:11 PM

Well we just got back from my middle daughter's school. I went to my first college football game last night. That was an experience! The Northern Illinois Huskies. They won 41-7 against Western Illinois. We were in the section with the thousands of students. It was wild, but fun. My youngest had a blast. She made as much noise as she wanted and no-one got onto her.

I must admit I prefer baseball :)

GatorgalstuckinGA 09-13-2009 08:32 PM

we'll see who comes out on top next week ut fans...they didn't look so good this weekend.

murphmitch 09-13-2009 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clydegirl (Post 2923866)
We were in the section with the thousands of students. It was wild, but fun.

I've only sat in the student section once. I will never do it again! :(

Slashnl 09-14-2009 10:32 AM

Some really interesting games this weekend. What happened to Oklahoma State? Wow!

Huskers win again, but we'll have to wait until they play someone a little more difficult to see how they are really doing! Looks good so far!

tikanique 09-14-2009 12:40 PM

I couldn't believe Houston won. I was ecstatic that Notre Lame lost.

We won't discuss Tennessee and our QB that can't be trusted to throw a newspaper onto the porch. Kiffen's first recruiting priority has GOT to be an offensive line and QB. No sense having one of the top defenses in the nation if we can't get points on the board. 1st and goal and we don't SCORE?!?!? I wanted to hurl my TV out the window.

Next up Florida. I'm not scared, neither is the team, but I am realistic. Unless we have a 180 turn around on offense we will not win. I think our defense can keep Florida from running up the score IF they don't get worn down playing too much because our offense is committing a bunch of turnovers.

Nice win, EZ. I knew the buckeyes were going to lose.

EZMONEY 09-14-2009 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tikanique (Post 2925060)

Nice win, EZ. I knew the buckeyes were going to lose.

Oh I knew it too TIKI! I wasn't scared.....no way!.....

he says as he dribbled in his shorts late in the 4th quarter.....

Slashnl 09-15-2009 11:26 AM

Good one Gary. Ha!

EZMONEY 09-15-2009 10:27 PM

Word on the streets is TIMMIE and crew ARE NOT playing another high school team this week....

GatorgalstuckinGA 09-16-2009 09:35 AM

lol at ez..yeah i hear that rumor. Will be nice to see them play a team that might actually give them a work out. i don't like games that are against puney teams...you don't get to see what the team is really like. But we always (Ever since i can remember), play two no namers and then start our real season.

EZMONEY 09-16-2009 08:41 PM

Well GATORGAL it really is how you finish that counts...at least that's what Angie always says...

I always start good....

EZMONEY 09-17-2009 09:46 PM

whew....saved from page 2....

bump

Slashnl 09-18-2009 02:05 PM

Not a great one for Georgia Tech last night.

My Huskers play Virginia Tech this weekend. That will be a good test. We'll see how good both teams are!

EZMONEY 09-18-2009 06:19 PM

That should be a good game D :)

VOLGALS....Saw this picture on a "wise" guy sports site yesterday...enjoy ;) EDIT ~ You have to click on it to read it!

EZMONEY 09-19-2009 02:12 PM

GAME DAY BUMP!

USC plays Washington today...we should win....even with our 2nd string QB going up against their very good one....

enjoy your games :)

lizziep 09-19-2009 03:51 PM

go DUCKS! :)

hubby is out there in the rain like a true duck fan today!

ANOther 09-19-2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZMONEY (Post 2907431)
BUMPING AGAIN ~

getting really tired of playing with myself here....

:nono: Naughty boy, this is a family site. ::ducks & runs::

08.19: Cal 35, Minnesota 21 :(

murphmitch 09-19-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZMONEY (Post 2932676)
GAME DAY BUMP!

USC plays Washington today...we should win....even with our 2nd string QB going up against their very good one....

So sorry bout your Trojans, Gary! :sorry: :?: