College Football 2009

You're on Page 10 of 12
Go to
  • OK, I nearly had a stroke again! After trailing for three quarters and seeing our quarterback get booed after his 5th interception, we managed to pull off a victory again. How long can our karma last? It's great being unbeaten, but when you win this messy you have to wonder.

GO HAWKEYES!
  • Quite a game there ANNE....I really thought that was a TD for Indy in the 3rd quarter there...at the end zone...that would have given them a 3 td lead...

good teams find a way...you are doing it!!!
  • Yeah Iowa....proud of my alma mater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WE got crushed by those ducks...a much better team

Missed most of it while at church with Trunk or Treat but still got text up-dates from the son. Saw the last quarter..

watched mostly with my eyes closed....

Won't be seeing you in the Rose Bowl Anne....dang!
  • Glad you are handling that loss so well, EZ. I was worried about you!

Nebraska won. That's good!
  • Congrats on BIG RED D...Angie probably would have me on suicide watch if we hadn't won the trophy at church...took the sting out of the duckwhoopin'
  • A good game for you too CORMANDY...hope it wasn't too cold for you!
  • All I have to say is GOOOOOOOO GATORS!!! I am so proud to be a Florida alum!!!!
  • It was just right EZ, not too cold and definitely not hot! Enjoyed it, though I was sweatin' a bit at the end. Sorry about your loss, I remember the game we played against the ducks... not a happy one.
  • Yep cormandy...USC says they got smacked right in the mouth over and over and couldn't stop it...
  • GAME DAY BUMP!

WE really need a win today...WE have never lost in November since Pete has been here....
  • Saw most of the Iowa/N'Western game ANNE...tough break for Stanzi and your Hawkeyes, not only his ankel but that fumble for a TD...thought they just might bring another one back from the dead in the 4th quarter...not today...hugs

Still a big one for you next week....
  • Some wild and exciting games today...the remote was runnin' wild as well as my the texts to my son and back!

Hope USC has an easy one tonight...hope-hope
  • Those were some good games yesterday. Very happy with Nebraska!
  • USC got on the winning track again...gonna be a tough road out but at least all the rest of our games are at home.

That was a scary hit Cal's Jahvid Best took...glad he is ok