Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2003, 11:25 AM   #1  

Unhappy Is my body going through withdrawal?

I recently started SB--really just this week. I have been feeling weak yesterday and today. I had a few moments of nausea and a little shakiness yesterday, but I had a few triscuits and felt better. I tried to run yesterday evening and could not make my usual 3 miles. I ran/walked about 4 miles instead. If this is withdrawal, how long should I expect it to last?

Thanks,
K

P.S. I ate like a little piggy yesterday night because I had a small lunch. I had three Healthy Choice sugar free fudge ice cream bars...and dinner!
Old 03-28-2003, 01:09 PM   #2  
Gonna be a 10 again

A week --tops! then your body will adjust and you'll fell better and have more energy than ever. when you feel weak or hungry try some protein. A little bit of sugar free peanut butter or a hard boiled egg or a small piece of cheese. Yes three sugar free ice creams was a little piggy but the most important thing for the first few weeks is eating 100 per cent legal,then you can adjust your portions and treats. The first week I ate about 1/2 box of triscuits every day--I had a serious chip and pretzel addiction, but once you get totally legal and smooth out you can start curbing the piggy fits. This is a great diet and you will lose weight at a healthy rate without ever feeling hungry or deprived. Your body will stop craving junk!
Closed Thread