3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Food Talk And Fabulous Finds (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/food-talk-fabulous-finds-17/)
-   -   Yummy Stuff to Embrace! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/food-talk-fabulous-finds/85502-yummy-stuff-embrace.html)

Sassy_Chick 05-28-2006 01:55 AM

Yummy Stuff to Embrace!

I thought I would start this thread opposite the Yucky Stuff to Avoid Thread so we can all share the Yummy Stuff to Embrace! :carrot:

Mine is Spring Greens with Balsamic Vinegrette Dressing. :D

ValRock 05-28-2006 01:58 AM

Jalapeno Hummus!

tljg140 05-28-2006 08:24 AM

fresh asparagus sauted in the tiniest bit of extra virgin olive oil and drizzled with a little lemon juice. I eat a ton, so it's very filling, very healthy, nice and crisp, and absolutely delicious!

Skyy1067 05-28-2006 09:39 AM

Frozen grapes!

Depalma 05-28-2006 10:23 AM

Some of my favorites:

Maple Grove Farms Sugar Free Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing - 5cals per 2Tbsp

Frozen blueberries and frozen raspberries

Dannon Light N Fit Yogurt - especially the Cherry Vanilla

Hormel Turkey Pepperoni

GG Scandanavian Crispbread

Laughing Cow light cheeses

Fruit2O or other fruit flavored water

Snapple Diet Peach Iced Tea

DairyQueen 05-28-2006 11:23 AM

Salmon!

jtammy 05-28-2006 11:39 AM

Yes to Salmon! Also Broiled Parmesan Tilapia, fresh tomatoes, fresh strawberries, sauteed mushrooms, Blue Bunny SF fudgesicles :), Red pepper omelet

Sassy_Chick 05-28-2006 08:13 PM

:cp: Salmon! :D

kykaree 05-30-2006 08:59 AM

Blueberries

Good apples

Can I count 70% Green and Blacks organic chocolate???

Organic bananas

Fresh tuna

Swordfish

Muller rice pudding

0% fat greek yoghurt

Glory87 05-30-2006 10:27 AM

Fresh fruit - especially pomegranates, raspberries, cherries, tangelos and mangos

Hummus

A really good stir fry over brown rice with lots of vegetables (orange pepper, shitake mushrooms, broccoli) and tofu

Baked sweet potatoes - in the oven, baked so long the sugar in the skin starts to caramalize (sp?)

Whole wheat tortilla, smeared with peanut butter, nuked for 30 seconds, wrapped around a banana

Dried granny smith apple rings from Trader Joe's (like candy)

Super fresh yellowtail sashimi

Home made guacamole with lots of lemon juice, black pepper, fresh tomatoes and red onions

Vine ripe tomatoes, just picked, still warm from the sun, sliced and sprinkled with a little salt

Whole cloves of roasted garlic

Fage 2% Greek yogurt with sliced fruit and a drizzle of dark honey

Trail mix - dried fruit and nuts, yum!

Waffles and peanut butter

Baked apple with blueberries

Warm, salty edamame

Red wine

Grilled vegetables - especially onions, asparagus, corn on the cob

Home made pizza with whole wheat crust, tomato sauce, spinach leaves, sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms, black olives and feta cheese

Cottage cheese with pineapple

Dark chocolate

Crusty bread dipped into olive oil and basalmic vinegar

nelnel 05-30-2006 10:31 AM

Al Fresco sausage, Healthy choice new deli meat, Spritz salad dressing, bean sprouts and bok choy

cardsfan2009 06-02-2006 12:20 AM

I second the Laughing Cow light cheeses...holy crap!! I just bought some last week, tried it, and wondered, "How the heck did I not know about this stuff before?!"

Alicia:)