LLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti in Seattle
LOL or better yet... just leave the stuff in the store!! It's not worth it
Now that I can't argue with
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 12:09 PM   #18  

Height: 5'8.5"

Well that is going to be MY solution.... LOL no WAY could I ever trust myself to eat 1/2 cup of ANY ice cream!! 1/2 gallon would be more like it I ever let myself get started
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 08:28 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 285~286~185

I got the Edy's Slow Churned French Silk flavor-- It's 130 cals for 1/2 a cup. My thing is that I just need a little, and the french silk has big ol' hunks of dark chocolate in it so it is really satisfying. I put it in a juice glass, or other small small dish (like my daughter's ceral bowl). It makes it look like I have more than I do.
erinid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 08:40 PM   #20  
LLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti in Seattle
Well that is going to be MY solution.... LOL no WAY could I ever trust myself to eat 1/2 cup of ANY ice cream!! 1/2 gallon would be more like it I ever let myself get started
Since I'm not an overly-huge ice cream fan, I can 'trust' myself with it in the house. I buy the stuff and end up tossing it out because it gets freezer burn. But what I do is keep it around for a quick treat. I pull it out of the freezer, take about 3-4 bites, then put it back and I'm good.

My latest discovery is from Schwan's, which I'm ordering on Thursday. It's called Triple Lemon frozen yogurt. The description says creamy lemon frozen yogurt with lemon swirl and bits of lemon cookies.

Can't wait to try that one!
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 10:10 AM   #21  

i know it can't compete with a real ice cream, but with the summer coming, if you want something refreshing and sweet, i do these ice pops:

i prepare barley coffee(no caffeine at all)i put a little sugar in it, then put the coffee into the ice pops forms...and let them freeze.
they're good, almost no calories(it depends on sugar but i don't use so much)and refreshing...
pavellina is offline   Reply With Quote