Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 04-20-2006, 10:25 AM   #1  

Default Flavor Spray

Has anyone tried any of the "Flavor Spray" flavors (www.flavor-spray.com).

The Flavor Sprays by David Burke contain:
  • No Fat
  • No Cholesterol
  • No Calories
  • No Carbohydrates
  • No Sugar

I checked out their website and they have nearly 20 different "flavor sprays" that range in flavor from Parmesan Cheese Spray or Teriyaki Spray all the way to sweet flavors like Birthday Cake Spray and Cookies and Cream Spray.

I am already a big fan of "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray" and so i thought these Flavor Sprays might be interesting, but before ordering them i wanted to see if anyone had any feedback on them.

Anyone tried them? Like them? Hate them? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Miss DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:24 PM   #2  

There was a thread about this topic here. Several reports of what people thought of them, and I did a full fledged review that is also on my webpage. Hope this helps.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:43 PM   #3  

Thanks a ton! That was just what i was looking for. I reallly appreciate your help!
Miss DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 02:24 PM   #4  
LLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf
There was a thread about this topic here. Several reports of what people thought of them, and I did a full fledged review that is also on my webpage. Hope this helps.
Annie, I loved your product reviews and feel about the same as you do about most of them. Except I love Slimfast, lol. No, I don't use it to lose weight, never have. I keep it around for when I don't have time to eat breakfast (or I just don't feel like eating, period) so I can get some form of nutrition. I buy the Slimfast Optima, which is a lower-sugar version and I just love the Chocolate Supreme.

I'm gonna have to try one of your pita pizzas!
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 01:28 AM   #5  

Thanks, glad I could be of assistence.

And I know that it's natural to disagree with some of my reviews. After all, they are just my opinion, which is no better than anyone else's. The slimfast just didn't taste that good to me, is all.

I do keep some meal replacements drinks around though, even though I haven't used them for a long, long while. Ensure drinks fill the same niche, and in my opinion they taste much better. I dunno how the compare price wise. But "Ensure" isn't exactly marketed as a "diet" food, so I didn't include it in my webpage.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote