Fakeout Shake : Cookie-rific Ice Cream Freeze

• Sharing what I have received via email from Hungry Girl.

FAKEOUT SHAKEOUT! by Hungry Girl
    Did you really think you'd have to go thru life without enjoying the chocolatey goodness of an Oreo shake? Not a chance! Try a Cookie-rific Ice Cream Freeze out for a spin. It has all the great taste of the fast food version, without all of the nasty consequences.

Ingredients:
    1/4 cup Dreyer's Slow Churned Light, Vanilla
    5oz. 8th Continent Light Vanilla Soy Milk
    1/2 pack of 100 Calorie Packs Oreo Thin Crisps
    2 Splenda packets
    1 cup of ice
    1 tsp. Coffee-Mate Fat Free French Vanilla Non-Dairy Creamer powder (dissolved in a small amount of warm water)

Directions:
    Place all ingredients in blender. Blend on high for 45-60 seconds. Pour and enjoy. Mmmmmm!

Serving Size: 1 shake
    Calories: 158
    Fat: 4g
    Sodium: 234mg
    Carbs: 24g
    Fiber: 0.5g
    Sugar: 15g
    Protein: 6.5g

* 3 Points!
  • You're a lifesaver...one of my all-time fav's is the oreo milkshake from Jack-in the Box - I will definitely try this one!

Thanks!
  • This is actually a take on that very shake. I received this info with the recipe. Definitely, makes you think twice before having one of those shakes. Thankgoodness there isn't a Jack in the Box close to me. I can't wait to try the other recipe.

Jack in the Box's Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Shake

Serving Size: 1 medium shake
    Calories: 870
    Fat: 43g
    Sodium: 420mg
    Carbs: 103g
    Fiber: 1g
    Sugars: 81g
    Protein: 15g

* 21 Points!
  • You really should give credit to Hungry Girl where the recipe came from.
  • I never said that I came up with the recipe. I was sharing what I received because I thought someone would benefit from it or would like to give it a try.