Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2001, 11:43 PM   #1  

Smile 1 pt snack

I FOUND A WONDERFUL SNACK AT WWW.COOLFRUITS.COM THEY HAVE SKINNY CORN CHIPS THAT YOU CAN HAVE 1 CUP = 1 POINT ON WW. THEY ALSO HAVE FRUIT SNACKS AND FREEZE POPS. THE FREEZE POPS YOU CAN HAVE 3 OF THEM FOR 1 POINT. THEY ARE WONDERFUL. I FIND MYSELF HIDING THEM SO THE KIDS DON'T EAT THEM ALL. CHECK THEM OUT. THEIR SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING AS WELL.
Old 06-05-2001, 08:48 PM   #2  
Out there trying

S/C/G: 185/127/125

Height: 5'4"

I just discovered these snacks too!! Did you order them online? I don't know if I'll be able to do that since I live in Canada. I just discovered the Skinny Chips in a drugstore here a couple of weeks ago. They looked great so I bought them and even my husband loves them too! I'd love to try some of their other products if I can find them.
Old 06-06-2001, 11:15 PM   #3  

Yes, I did order the products online. I called the Company today and they said there is additional shipping charges to Canada. There is a Distributor in Canada that also carries their products - Puresource - they are located in Gwelph ( not sure if I spelled that right or not ). The phone # to Diversified Distribution is 1-888-301-3372 - they would probably be able to get you the phone # for Puresource. Hopefully the store that you found the Skinnys at will still keep carrrying them for you. They are so awesome. I hope this info was helpful to you.
Old 06-07-2001, 08:26 AM   #4  
Out there trying

S/C/G: 185/127/125

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for all the information. I'll let you know what I find out!!
Closed Thread