Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 03:22 PM   #1  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Default Nature Valley Granola bars

I have avoided granola bars for ages as they all seem to be dipped in chocolate, have chocolate chips or marshmallows in them or are coated in chocolated or super sweet yogourt

I finally found a granola bar I can live with! Nature Valley 100% granola bars are awesome and taste like the "normal" granola bars I grew up with. They don't have any additives or chemicals in them, not too bad in the calorie department but a bit high in sugar if you are avoiding the white stuff.

EG. 1 bar (2 per packet) Oat n' Honey flavour contains 106 cals, 4.4 g fat and 1.4 g fiber. Taste great as a treat. I think the packet comes to 4 pts per packet.

So far I have tried the Oat n' Honey, Roasted Almond, Peanut butter and Apple Crisp flavous and have liked all of them

Oh yeah - I got a huge box containing the 4 different flavours at Costco.
Old 04-07-2005, 03:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 264/190/150

Height: 5'8"

oh I love those things. I some times cruch them up and have them with milk fo rbreakfast. or eat them whole as a snack. I hate any kind of chewey granola but nature vally is so good and cruchy. Yeah granola!
Old 05-01-2005, 12:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

Mmm the peanut butter is soo good. I haven't tried the roasted almond or the pecan one either but I like the cinnamon, oats and honey and apple crisp too. Now I am craving granola bars!
Old 05-09-2005, 03:05 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/209/150

Height: 5'6"

mmmm I like crumbling them up with yogurt
Closed Thread