McDonald's adult Happy Meals

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Has anyone tried the new Mcdonald's adult happy meals?

If you what did you think?

Also are they available in Canada yet?

Thanks for your input
  • never heard of adults happy meals.
  • I have had the McDonald's Go-Active Adult Happy-Meal! I believe it was a roasted chicken salad. It was soooo incredibly good! It came with low fat vinegarette salad dressing, a bottle of water and a free pedometer. I think it was around $5.99. I'm not sure if they have them in Canada yet, I would imagine so. If you can I definately recommend trying them. I was not disappointed! Let me know what you think!!!

Becky
  • Thanks Becky!
  • Mauvais, they are good. i tried the chicken, bacon ranch one. but want to try the cobb next. sure beats my usual fast food choices.
  • Just so everyone does know, the salads are also available by themselves, which might cut down on cost. Pedometers are cool, though...
  • ive had them. they are really good. i had the bacon ranch one too. it comes with ranch dressing. i like that it comes with the stepometer. i like to wear that wherever i go!

i think everyone should try them!

-kaitikat

sure beats the greasy food!
  • Yes we have them in Canada. They are pretty good, the only one I have tried is the chicken bacon ranch. You can also get chicken caesar and oriental thai with light thai dressing. I can't remember what else. I don't get how they can give full fat dressing for a "healthy meal" though. I guess I should have asked for light but I just assumed.

The stepometer is fun but not very accurate. Mine came to $8.60 or something here in good ole Canada. I'm not sure if was a Adult Happy Meal when I got it because that seems a bit expensive.
  • Adult Happy Meal? Is that like something from the Adult Book Store?

I had a bacon ranch salad minus the chicken & it was great. The fiesta salad w/salsa doesn't have any hydrogenated oil in it at all, so I will try that one next.
  • That would make eating salad much more interesting, wouldn't it?
  • I've heard that the salads are really good, but low-carbers be warned: the salad dressings are freakishly high in carbs so bring your own!
  • They might be high in carbs, but if you aren't on Atkins, they are okay. I am happy that a lot of these companies are doing what they can to help with the rising obesity levels... I have heard there is going to be a low-carb soda though, for you Atkins kids!
  • I'm really looking forward to getting one of these-I'll be interested to see how many steps I take a day. Very good idea IMO. Finally saw the commercial last night with the girls at work and thought it was pretty funny.
  • I walked past McDonald's the other day and saw the sign for the Bacon Ranch salad - I will have to try it out.
  • I must say I was rather disappointed w/the 'toy' that came w/my Adult Happy Meal.

Thank you, I'll be here all week, tip your waitresses, try the prime rib, it's fabulous.