ideas for tuna

• I have 10 cans of tuna and need some new ideas. Help!!!
  • Check out the recipes on www.dottisweightlosszone.com both in her recipes and the recipes at the end of the support board.

------------------

Ann P
  • Thank you for that link. I saw other stuff that looked wonderful, so I book marked it. Any other ideas friends?
  • Flower check your private messages or email me.

------------------

Ann P
  • One of my favorite lunches is to take some crisp lettuce and top it with two slices of tomato and 1\2 cup of tuna and 1\2 cup of low fat cottage cheese. sometimes I have a little lite italian dressing on it but I love it with nothing at all on it. Sometimes I make it as a side dish also.
  • One of my favorite ways to use tuna is Oriental Tuna Salad (from way back in my exchange days).

2 cups Spinach leaves
    1 cup Bean Sprouts
    1/2 cup sliced Mushrooms
    1/4 cup diced Green Pepper
    2 sliced Green Onions
    1/2 cup tuna

Dressing:
    1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
    1 tablespoon light Soy Sauce
    1 tablespoon Vinegar
    1 tablespoon Lemon Juice

Mix it all together and pour over salad for a tasty, filling 3 point lunch.
  • FRIED TUNA
    HI THERE I TAKE TUNA A COOK IT LIKE SALMON TUBA PATTIES 6OZ. TUNA 3 EGG WHITES 3 TABLEFULL OF BREAD CRUMBS ONIONAND PARSLEY TO TASTE. I USUALLY COOK MY ON A GRILL SKILLET. 4 SERVINGS= 3PTS. THESE ARE GOOD
  • An old hangover from the days when we didn't eat meat on Friday, is to make spaghetti sauce with tuna instead of ground meat.

Barbecued Tuna - just mix some barbecue sauce with your tuna, heat and serve on a bun - is also surprisingly good.