Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 03-23-2015, 10:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'5.5"

Default Arctic Zero

Have you tried the new Arctic Zero with twice the calories, but still all real food ingredients?

I just tried the cookie dough - wow! Yummy - or perhaps it has just been so long since I had real cookie dough ice cream...
Cute tasty little chocolate chips, smooth vanilla ice cream, and little bits of dough. Heaven in a pint - meant to eat 1/2, but ended up having the whole 300 calories.

My old Arctic Zero favorites (which were more like solid smoothies than ice cream) were mint cookie, cookies and cream, and chocolate at 150 calories for the whole pint. Cookies and cream is now cookie shake which is more accurate.

Thank you Arctic Zero for these delicious "treats".
FitFatForty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:59 PM   #2  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

I had never heard of these before! thanks for your description...more like 'solid smoothies' than ice cream.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 06:06 PM   #3  

Yeah, I've been addicted for years....when I was injured and unable to drive, I even worked out a deal with Whole Foods to have my friends come pick it up for me (by the case). Love it...wish it had less sugar, but it's definitely a lot less sugar than most ice creams!!
LoveChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 05:11 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 235/ see tracker / 135

Height: 5'8

The 150 ones are terrible. The 300s at least have the chunky parts to look forward to.
hepzibah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 06:33 PM   #5  

I actually like the 150 calorie ones, been eating the chocolate mint since they were only 128 calories (years ago)! However, if they thaw too much and re-freeze....they're really icy. I usually buy it per case, so sometimes I get incredibly creamy versions, and sometimes I get the, 'I could give this up' versions. Either way, I'm generally happy to have it!
LoveChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote