NEW-What Did You Have For Lunch Today?

You're on Page 3 of 16
Go to
  • Quote: Spicy blue cheese tomato soup. So glad I had that squirreled away in the freezer (but it was my last serving!)
    I just made a double batch last weekend, so I have around 12 cups.
  • - Strawberries, Granola and Yogurt Parfait
    - Trail Mix Consisting of Raisins, Craisins, Dates, Sunflower Seeds and Baby Marshmallows
    - Whole Wheat Breadstick
    - Sweet Potato Fries
  • Psychic-mmmm sweet potato fries...

1/2 a GF cherry turnover, will probably have the other half before a concert tonight.
  • Tofu and veggies with peanut sauce. Also raspberries and a small apple.
  • Quote: Tofu and veggies with peanut sauce. Also raspberries and a small apple.
    I had a GF tortilla pizza planned for tonight, but I think I may have tofu and veggies with peanut sauce for dinner. That sounds really good to me right now...and I have everything at home.

I also made a turkey/sweet potato coconut curry that I may eat with a little cauliflower rice.

Decisions, decisions.
  • On third thought, I prepped some chicken breast and cooked it the other day in anticipation of making baked egg rolls. Since we're getting snow and I'm going to be home, I might as well make them. I'm doing half buffalo chicken and the other half BBQ chicken.
  • Well, I wasn't planning on going to work today, but it turned out we didn't get any of the predicted snow So I threw an apple, 2 tbsp peanut butter, and a small bag of popcorn into my bag. I guess that will have to do...
  • Garbanzo bean salad, strawberries, hard boiled egg.
  • Quote: On third thought, I prepped some chicken breast and cooked it the other day in anticipation of making baked egg rolls. Since we're getting snow and I'm going to be home, I might as well make them. I'm doing half buffalo chicken and the other half BBQ chicken.
    I made them two days ago, and the BBQ was such a hit that yesterday we did half BBQ and half Thai peanut chicken. Those two were the best! I also made buffalo cauliflower yesterday for a little 115 calorie snack.
  • Munchy, what do you use as the wrappers for your baked egg rolls? Just regular wonton wrappers? I tried baked egg rolls once with rice paper wrappers (leftover from some spring rolls that did not go over well with the bf) and they were horrible lol Not a good substitute..
  • Munchy-Glad the rolls were a hit!

Raw veggies and tofu with peanut sauce, hard boiled egg, raspberries.
  • An amazing salad with garbanzo beans, avocado, cucumber, red onion and quinoa atop some greens (arugula, spinach) with some lemon, s&p.
  • Quote: Munchy, what do you use as the wrappers for your baked egg rolls? Just regular wonton wrappers? I tried baked egg rolls once with rice paper wrappers (leftover from some spring rolls that did not go over well with the bf) and they were horrible lol Not a good substitute..
    I used regular egg roll wrappers and pretty much followed this recipe, although I cut down quite a bit on the cheese.

Buffalo with hot sauce, blue cheese, and coleslaw mix,
    BBQ with BBQ, red leichster, and coleslaw mix,
    Thai with peanut sauce, teeny bit of mozz, broccoli slaw, and cilantro
  • ^ Sounds good. May try those for the super bowl

Lunch today is chili mac and a small cornbread muffin
  • I didn't know there was cheese in egg rolls! I wish I could find gf egg roll wrappers. I have an asian store and they have tons but non are gf.

Nothing to eat today. Fasting
    Yesterday half a baked potato and a salad that my boss shared with me (she took half my potato...worked well). Had kale, squash, beans, spinach and whatever she put on it was awesome (hot sauce, smoke, oil and vinegar...I don't know what else).