Borden String Cheese

• Has anyone else tried this cheese? It is sooo good, I cant stop from eating it,I like the Mozzarella cheese kind more then the twists kind.
  • I love that stuff. Its one of the best tasting string cheeses that I've found.
  • Same here, Its the best I've found too.
  • I love it also which is precisely why I no longer buy it. I can't trust myself to eat a reasonable amount.
  • Yeah, Thats probably why I shouldnt buy it either but Im still losing while eating it so I guess its not big deal
  • Thanks for the heads up. I haven't tried that brand yet.
  • Your welcome, Let us know what you think of it
  • I think if you want to be successful in the long term with your diet, you should start practicing restraint now. When you've really learnt how to moderate your eating and choose healthy foods, then you could probably go with the cheese.

Anyway its just a thought.

In my diet i have no control over sweet foods, i so don't eat them and may not ever be able to eat them except in circumstances where i am unlikely to lose control such as in company.

But with cheese now and other things like that i can eat in moderation. If i were to show signs of out of controlness, i would ban them from my diet again.
  • I love it because it takes me so long to eat it, and I always bought that brand but recently replaced it with Sargento.