Obsessed with miso soup!

• Walked over to my parents the other day and my mom had bought these great instant individual miso soup packets! ( Probably in the ethnic food section of your super market) While they probably have a lot of sodium they were only 30 calories for a cup! And soooo tasty filled with seaweed and scallions and little tofu noodles I paired that with a light English muffin and it was such a nice low calorie lunch!(130 cals) next time I go to the store I'm deff picking up some miso paste scallions and seaweed so I can make my own all the time I also heard there are a lot of health benefits in miso! Soooo good
  • I love Miso soup. I've had it from the packets, and it's good, but I want to learn to make it from miso paste like they do at the restaurants.
  • I love miso!!!!!
  • I love it, too! I make mine from scratch using Mark Bittman's recipe. It just takes a few minutes and a few ingredients.
  • Quote: I love it, too! I make mine from scratch using Mark Bittman's recipe. It just takes a few minutes and a few ingredients.
    Wow, thanks for the pointer! I just looked up the recipe; so easy! Will definitely have to make that...