Yoplait Smoothie mixes

• Does anyone know where to find them in stores? I want to see the nutritional value and ingredients,but the site doesn't list much...and I've gone down every single aisle in my local store to no avail.Also,has anyone tried them,and are they any good?
  • The frozen section by the look of it. Looks like they are are also listed as for sale at Target.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/calories-...berry+smoothie

Here is nutritional info in one of the flavors.
  • They are in the frozen section, they are close to $3 a piece. They are okay. I prefer the other brands, and for some reason I cannot name what those are at this very moment
  • They are in the frozen section. If you have a sam's club near you, they have bulk packs for better prices. Our store carries them near the frozen fruit, but I would check near the ice cream as well.
  • Thanks Looked at the nutritional information and it isn't the same as what was said on The Biggest Loser.Hmm...probably something I wont be looking into then,lol.Thanks again,because it was driving me nuts that I couldn't find any information on them!
  • They do have smoothie mixes made with greek yogurt as well. I saw them the other day. They're a little better than the original ones.