Red Meat

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: Jealous!!! and YES, the stuff they feed cows in America makes me cringe. I have a local farmer that brings it to me but it's $$$$.
    Yikes! That's one good thing about Ireland; the meat! Hardly any of our vegetables are grown here but we have lots and lots of animals.

The farmer that owns the cattle is so gentle with them too, we help him move them to different fields sometimes and he seriously treats them like kittens. We don't make a sound and he shakes the bag of feed to get them to come. It's really sweet.
  • Quote: Yikes! That's one good thing about Ireland; the meat! Hardly any of our vegetables are grown here but we have lots and lots of animals.

The farmer that owns the cattle is so gentle with them too, we help him move them to different fields sometimes and he seriously treats them like kittens. We don't make a sound and he shakes the bag of feed to get them to come. It's really sweet.
    Awww. I love that!!!
  • Mmmmmm, Irish beef. I don't know which I love more, Irish beef or Irish seafood.

And your glazed ham sounds delicious, LeilaJey!
  • We get some tasty venison too! Mmmmm.