Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 01-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 218/207/155

Height: 5'7"

Default Whats your FAVORITE Trader Joe's "treats"

I've been reading about Trader Joe's Queso (2TBSP serving size, 0pp per serving or 15 kcal, 3 carb, 0 fat, 0 protein). It is DELICIOUS.

They also had spicy guacamole (2TBSP serving size, 1pp per serving - can't remember the other stats now). YUM.

What are your low cal/low point faves?
mammasita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:02 PM   #2  

I like the mini rye toasts - they pack a big flavor punch & crunch in a small cracker and are 24 at 110 calories. Just a few are perfect when I need just a bit of crunch with a cottage cheese snack or even with my egg white scrambles.

The boxed Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato soup is a super snack as well. It is 100 calories per cup. For me a half cup watered down equally with water or broth and spiced up with tabasco is a great when I need something to tide me over.
tommy is offline   Reply With Quote