Vitalicious products

• Hey everybody, quick question.... my boyfriend and I are doing weight watchers after having our daughter... we both gained pregnancy weight, and im looking for the vitalicious, vitatop products in stores. Does anyone if stores sell the products or do i need to order it..... has anyone tried any of the products? I have a terrible sweet tooth and sometimes just want something sweet but to stay on track..... THANKS!!!!!
  • I love the vitatop muffin tops. They're only 100 calories and lots of fiber. I like to eat it when it's still frozen. Yes, they do sell it in stores. I get them at Ralph's but I think Von's has them too. You can call your local market to check.

Another thing I enjoy when my sweet tooth kicks in is eat frozen grapes. I measure out 1 cup of grapes into separate ziplock bags and by the next day, I can have them. They take a lot longer to eat then the muffins and they're a lot healthier since it's a non processed food. Just a thought.
  • ive done the frozen grapes.... they are good, and free on weight watchers..... which is a plus, but sometimes i want a real dessert-like snack.... so i was thinking about the vitatop muffins... i actually ordered some off line, they had a thanksgiving sampler pack on sale, so i thought hey why not!!! i wonder if the mixes you buy then make are good too?? glad to hear they aare good!!!
  • I have a ralphs and vons here when i live.... what area in the store are they located?? since you said frozen im assuming freezer but i could be wrong lol
  • I bought a pack at Stop & Shop in the healthier section (think the gluten free alternative section) not in the regular frozen aisle. Honestly, I didn't care for it so I was happy I didn't go and order them online. I can't remember what flavor, but it definitely was not blueberry or chocolate. Maybe that was why I didn't care for them---lol If you find them, just buy 1 box to try as they are pricey. Some people love love love them...me not so much.
  • Love 'em! They sell them at Wal-Mart in the frozen section, but they are like $4+ for only 4 muffin tops. I buy their muffin mix from Amazon and make them myself. They make 12 muffin for a mix that is about $6. You add your own egg whites and 1/4 c. chocolate chips. I make them and then freeze them individually. Pop in microwave for 18-20 and VOILA!
  • At Ralph's and Vons I believe they are in the freezer. I've never tried any other flavors because I can never resist the chocolate! Sometimes, I even have them together with the frozen grapes. I know, it's a bit odd, but I love it. My problem is that I wish I could have the whole box for 100 calories. If someone could just invent that, I'd really love it.
  • I have bought them and I did like them a lot (I loved the chocolate and corn muffins, but I didn't like the blueberry muffins or brownies).

In fact, I liked them too much and found that they tended to throw me off plan. I do have issues with carbs, so you might not have the same problem. But for me they were like a gateway back to off-plan eating.
  • I love the chocolate muffin tops and eat those regularly (I haven't found that I've liked any of the other flavors). My favorite way to have them for dessert is to top them with some fresh or frozen (defrosted) raspberries macerated with a little sugar or sugar substitute. Chocolate and raspberry is my favorite dessert flavor combination, and the raspberries just add some more fiber and another fruit serving to my day - perfect!
  • You can order them or the mixes, having tried them I like the deep chocolate and corn muffins so I ordered the mixes online at amazon much cheaper then at the company site and free shipping. Makes them MUCH cheaper per muffin, plus you can tweak them for flavors.