Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2003, 07:41 AM   #1  
Peg

Wink Newcomer to this.

Hi all,

All of you here sound like you have good ideas on eatting.

I've been coming to the 3fc site for awhile, but I haven't tried this one here on eatting, it sounds great, since, what you put into your mouth is; or at least they say 60% of your concern on loosing weight. I am currently looking for employment, and can use ideas of what to bring to work. At home too, especially if your bord, and need to snack.

I have been to ww in the past. I'm not familiar with the 123 plan? how does this work? is anyone going to ww on-line?

I wonder how that works.

Talk to you again soon.
Old 02-07-2003, 03:49 PM   #2  

Bored and NEED to snack - no that is the time you should NEVER snack. You need to think of alternatives and make a list you can refer to when this happens. If you absolutely must snack - Veggies are the way to go.
Old 02-08-2003, 01:21 AM   #3  
Peg

Thanks Monique and Quilter in VA,

I went to both of the websites you told me about.

I will definitely use those ideas.

That is true about being bord, I will cut some veggies tomorrow morning.

Hope to talk to you two again soon.
Old 03-21-2003, 08:31 AM   #4  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi ladypal... glad to see you here!

I also "caught" the comment about being bored and needing to snack. Of course we all can relate and have felt that too... But learning NOT to snack because we are bored is a huge victory in the process and one I am finally learning. I personally have a "rule" that I can have all the fruit I want whenever I want it. But I find that just "allowing" myself that, most of the time I am content without it... and if I really DO want/need something to eat, an apple or dish of mixed fruit will do the trick. If I am just "whiny" that I don't WANT fruit... well then I probably am not REALLY hungry.

Sue

Sue
Closed Thread