OMG, lots of dbl dipping goin on

• Wow, I'm in love with Newman's mango salsa. I brought some this wknd to bring to a party & it was the dish that disappeared first! YUM, I served it with baked chips & wasa crackers, truly hands down yummy goodness. I stockpile this stuff!!!
    http://www.newmansown.com/product_de...x?productid=62

I also made & brought this dessert hummus & it too was a hit with apple slices & graham cracker sticks
    http://www.thewannabechef.net/recipe...essert-hummus/

Yup, there was a whole lot of double dipping going on at this party! Ahem... not literally though, just someone always dipping into each of these 2 bowls of goodness that I brought & everyone seemed to be really diggin them!
  • I didn't get my invite to the party...must be in the mail

Shared the peanut butter hummus recipe with Angie last night....

she is a lover of both...

I think I might be the guy!
  • EZ, I didn't HAVE the partay, I said I WENT to the partay & I always bring stuff that is nosh friendly to my figure!

So yeah, you woulda got an invite, if I was the hostest with the mostest!
  • I've yet to meet a bad Newman's salsa. My favorite is the tequila lime.

I love hummus, and can't wait to try the dessert version! I'm going to a homemade wine tasting in a couple weeks - I think it will be the perfect thing to bring.

Thanks for sharing!
  • Hey Riddy, homemade wine goes great with EVERYTHING! Yeah give this a whirlski, It is delish, one wouldn't think it's made with garbanzo beans, it resembles raw cookie dough to me, I could eat it with a spoon! Next time instead of the mini chocolate chips, I'm gonna add some raw cacao nibs instead for the dark chocolate flavor that I adore!

Tequila lime sounds good to me, I will try the tequila lime, is it heavier on the lime or tequila? ha ha ha ha Thanks for recommending it!
  • Mmmm, cacao nibs! I think I have some in the freezer!

The tequila lime salsa is more limey than tequila-ey, but there is a definite hint of the tequila flavor. My only beef with it is that it's mild. I prefer medium.
  • I made the dessert hummus again this wknd to bring to another party & it literally disappeared! Everyone wanted the recipe..
    Good stuff Meynard! .
  • Oh Evilwoman, I love you!

I took the dessert hummus to the wine tasting - it was SOO GOOD!!! I had to take the leftovers to my mom's so I wouldn't eat it with a spoon.

Thanks again for sharing the recipe!!
  • Thanks Riddy! yeah it's THAT good isn't it!? Your welcome!!!