Coconut flour

• I've switched to eating a more Paleolithic diet and in the process of tweaking it closer and closer to a true Paleo, I've eliminated grains completely. But then wanted to find something that I could replace the wheat flour in uses other than baking, like something to dredge my Dover sole in before making Sole Almondine. And I found coconut flour to work fabulously! It's really low in net carbs, packing in a lot of fiber (like 9 gm in just 2 Tbs flour). And it's tasty too!
  • Quote: I've switched to eating a more Paleolithic diet and in the process of tweaking it closer and closer to a true Paleo, I've eliminated grains completely. But then wanted to find something that I could replace the wheat flour in uses other than baking, like something to dredge my Dover sole in before making Sole Almondine. And I found coconut flour to work fabulously! It's really low in net carbs, packing in a lot of fiber (like 9 gm in just 2 Tbs flour). And it's tasty too!
    Sounds great, where can I get some?
  • I bought my coconut flour at NutsOnline.
  • Quote: I bought my coconut flour at NutsOnline
    I thought that was one of those dirty adult websites...

Sorry....
  • Quote: I thought that was one of those dirty adult websites...

Sorry....

Or maybe a mental health support group?

Almond flour is great too.
  • Quote: Or maybe a mental health support group?
    Yep, that works as well...I guess my mind was in the gutter cause that makes more sense than what I was thinking
  • I found it this weekend at whole foods.