Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 02-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #1  
I CAN do this!

S/C/G: 230/179/160

Height: 5'4.5

Default how make a lean spicy chicken pizza?

we ate this pizza that tastes like chicken wings. i don't like wings at all, but it tasted good. any ideas how to get that flavor in a healthy pizza, wrap, salad, or other concoction? then, i could make it for me AND my family, healthy for all of us.
katy trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195.5/130/120

Height: 5' 6"

Grill chicken strips, toss in wing sauce, put on a big salad. Top with this lean blue cheese:

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/04/l...-dressing.html

Eat it like that or put it in a low cal wrap.
Shytowngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:04 PM   #3  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

I use a Flatout wrap, topped with a LC light blue cheese wedge, Frank's Red Hot, and chicken. Pretty easy and definitely delicious!
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:33 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/10

Height: 5'2

I've made buffalo chicken strips before by breading chicken in parmesan and then tossing in wing sauce and butter, but the second time I made it this is what I did:

First take thawed chicken strips (or chunks, I made mine as nuggets), dip in Frank's red hot sauce so the chicken is soaked with it, and then bread with a mixture of half parmesan half almond flour (finely ground almonds). Bake in the oven until chicken is cooked through. They taste a little bit like spicy cheese nips for some reason.
Linsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:46 AM   #5  
I CAN do this!

S/C/G: 230/179/160

Height: 5'4.5

those all sound yummy!

if i made a pizza would i just add hot sauce to the tomato sauce? i'm such a chicken with hot sauce. i've gotten more adventureous with spices including different kinds of pepper though. it sounds like it would work. or could do the chicken as Linsy suggested.
katy trail is offline   Reply With Quote