Share your latest favorite finds

• I seem to remember that there are a few other luna bar lovers here, so just thought I'd let you know that I picked up a new kind at whole foods the other day -- chocolate-covered coconut. Yes! It's delicious if you love coconut, which I do. It's right up there with the white chocolate macadamia and oat raisin ones, for me.

Feel free to share your own new or new-to-you finds.
  • My recent fave find is Napa cabbage.

I've had it in the past but recently started buying it to add to my salads. I buy the bagged lettuce blends and love them but sometimes they go bad/slimey on me really quickly. So instead of buying two bags of the mix, I buy one and also get a head of Napa and chop it and keep it in a Ziploc bag in the fridge. I mix the Napa with the bagged lettuce when I pack it for my lunch. It stays fresh all week and helps me extend the bagged lettuce and keep from having to buy two bags of that and possibly having to throw some of the lettuce out.

P.S. I had worried about the cabbage causing gas issues (), but so far haven't noticed any problems.
  • My new favorite is Joseph's Flax Seed, Oat Bran and Whole Wheat Lavash. They are huge a serving side is half of the rectangle. They have 50 calories, 7grams of carbs, 3 grams of fiber, 0 sugar, 0 fat and 5 grams of protein. They are moist and delicious. They make great roll-ups and the base for lavash or pizza. I am so impressed with them. They work for either low carb or low calorie eating.