Popchips

• Has anyone tried Popchips?? http://popchips.com/

Every Christmas at work we have a gift basket with snacks that are horrible for you. I had planned on avoiding it this year...but these caught my eye and I started to read the bag and I just had to try them. They are delicious and aren't horrible for you!!! I've only had the cheddar kind but my oh my yummy! I'm the kind of girl that likes salty things like chips instead of sweets. I don't have a store near me that has them , so I will be ordering some online whenever I have money.

They are sold at Whole Foods,Safeway, Jamba Juice, Target.
  • I've tried them and love them too I got mine from Publix and the Health food store.
  • I haven't tried these, but I've heard that Jillian Michael's recommends them....although, she also recommends some crummy weight loss aids, so take it with a grain of salt (no pun intended).
  • The barbeque and the sour cream & onion are really good! I did not like the salt & vinegar at all.
  • I LOVE pop chips! Just need to be careful because I could eat a whole bag all at once.
  • Love em! I seperate the larger bags into small ziplock bags for portion control.
  • I haven't tried them, but wanted to throw out that I have seen them at 5 different Walgreens here, so you might want to check your local Walgreens or CVS for them if you don't see them at the grocery store.

I did also see them at Whole Foods.
  • OH my goodness, Love them! BBQ, Sour Cream and Onion and the ultimate, Salt and Vinegar.
    I can't even think of how much money my husband and I have consumed in popchips.
    Delicious.
  • Quote: I haven't tried them, but wanted to throw out that I have seen them at 5 different Walgreens here, so you might want to check your local Walgreens or CVS for them if you don't see them at the grocery store.

I did also see them at Whole Foods.
    I'll have to check Walgreens in my town, thanks!! Hopefully they have it at mine!!
  • I love them! They've recently become more common here in Canada and I'm very grateful. The bags aren't ridiculously huge so they make a nice treat for DH and I to get multiple servings out of.