Omelet add in's

• I have been experimenting with my morning omelets. I don't like onions and peppers though. My favorite omelet to make right now is fresh mushroom, minced garlic, and spinach.

One night we had some left over steamed broccoli. Surprisingly it was awesome in my morning omelet.

Sometimes I put asparagus in my omelet.

Has anyone ever put sugar snap peas in an omelet? I wonder how that would taste.

Any other add ins that you think are yummy in an omelet?
  • My favorite omelet add in is black beans, salsa and a little cheese, YUM!

I tried green beans once, that was a little weird because the green beans were so sweet, I think peas would be along those same lines and I'm not likely to try it.
  • Feta cheese!
  • Salsa, diced ham, cheese...I buy those precooked turkey sausage links and cut up and put inside...yum!
  • fresh herbs, ortega chilis, leftover shredded chicken, salsa, black beans, spinach, fresh tomatos, mushrooms, kale, zuccini, olives
  • Tomatoes, parsley, and feta cheese is my favourite combination. Sometimes with a little (or a lot) hot sauce as well.
  • Quote: fresh herbs, ortega chilis, leftover shredded chicken, salsa, black beans, spinach, fresh tomatos, mushrooms, kale, zuccini, olives
    I've also used left over zucchini and yellow squash. That was good, too. I have never tried kale, though.

Great ideas, everyone!
  • Bacon, spinach, feta, and kalamata olives is my absolute favorite omelette! Shredded chicken, broccoli, and swiss is very yummy too!