Very low cal dinner you must try! Asian peanut stir fry?!

• So I made this last night and tonight for dinner and its a musssssssst have!
    Re-proved to myself that eating health/low calorie meals can be INSANELY delicious and filling.

Drain, rinse, and pan cook/microwave shirataki noodles. 2 servings of frozen stir fry veggies (and an oz of extra mushrooms!) in a pan with some spray. Threw in some garlic salt, chili powder, pepper. Drain. Add noodles and veggies to pan, add in 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce, 1 tbsp PB2 peanut butter powder, 2 packs of Sweet N Low, (I did a couple sprays of spray butter) and mix.

This was the best thing I’ve made since dieting I think. This or the pizza from the other night. But honestly, 176 calories?! It was so delicious that I am looking forward to tomorrow just so I can have it again.

Do yourself a favor and try this. It does not dissappoint.
  • That looks and sounds AWESOME!
  • Oh I really want to try these noodles! After some web research I've found they're only available in like 1 or 2 stores in Auckland, New Zealand (where I am) so I'm guessing they might be a bit expensive - but probably worth it for a low calorie stir fry! PB2 is, however, most likely unavailable anywhere in my country. But I don't really like peanut flavour in my stir fries!
  • does this hide the smell of the noodles? are those the noodles with a very strong odor?
  • I rinse the noodles then pan fry them for a few minutes, then drain again, I find this makes them more noodl-y and less watery. I dont taste the noodles at alllllll!
  • awesome thanks then i will def try it!