GG Bran Crackers/Indigestable carbs. Changing my life

• Hi. My name is Rachel - I am the Skinny Size Me blogger for skinnyinthecity (@ssmRachel) I am down 17 pounds from 203 on the F Factor diet (High fiber/low carb) Mandatory on this diet: GG Bran Crisps (they have 12 calories and 5 grams of fiber)

with toppings they taste delicious. My favorites: GG "pizzas" with tomato sauce, 1% cottage cheese & parm (melt for 2 minutes in micro) or Laughing Cow Cheese (there are THREE new light flavors... Light Queso Fresco & Chipotle, Light Mozzarella, Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil and Light Blue Cheese. All 35 calories and so good)
  • Where do you find GG crackers?
  • GG Bran Where to buy
    I just wanted to say hey to Rachel (followed your story in the skinnycity newsletter). I do hope that you reached your goals. I am also a fan of GG Bran Crispbread and you can find them at shop.ggbrancrispbread.com for the best price. I find it easier purchasing online then driving 20 miles to buy them.
  • the link was to answer the question where can i buy them. I think that it is a favorable link and i am sure it is safe. Have a blessed day!