Two water questions

• Hey y'all, I just have two questions about water.

1) How important is it to watch sodium if you're drinking 64+ oz. of water a day? I know that water helps from bloating when you consume salt. Can anyone give me some insight on this? I tried Googling but got results about sodium in drinking water instead of what I was looking for.

2) If you're urinating 2 or more times an hour, does that mean you're drinking too much water or is urinating so much a good thing?
  • Every body truly is different and reacts differently. I would try to really observe how you react to sodium. As for the frequency of urination- to me 2x or more an hour seems high and would impact your lifestyle. One thing women sometimes need to learn is to really empty your bladder when you pee (TMI sorry) - get it all out or you can have that need to go feeling again in a short time.
  • Quote:
    I tried Googling but got results about sodium in drinking water instead of what I was looking for

I searched Google for "water flushes out sodium" and found a bunch of information.
  • Thanks, Sherrie. I wasn't Googling the right phrase, apparently!
  • You're welcome.
    Oh, another thing...sweating washes out sodium, so if you're exercising enough that will help.
  • Drink when you are thirsty
  • ennay- I gotta give you props and respect for being a Boston qualifier (my son has that on his Big List), but I have always been told that once you are thirsty you are already getting dehydrated????