Sarah Lee is AWESOME!!!

• I don't know if this is a new thing or not but I just noticed Sarah Lee's bread choices. They have 3 different bread choices that have only 90 calories per serving (2 slices). Wheat, 100% Whole Grain, and one other one, I cant remember.. They also have bagels that cut the calories in half of most other regular bagels!! I was so excited. My bf and I were grocery shopping together and he basically dragged me out of the bread isle. I was so excited to see it I couldn't stop staring and checking every bag to check the calorie count!!

Go Sarah Lee!! haha
  • Personally, I don't like the ingredients of their breads. I buy breads with 40-60 calories/slice and the first thing I look at is the ingredient list for the most natural ingredients.
  • Nelie- What are these brands?
  • There are a variety of brands, The Vermont Bread company and The Baker both have good breads. I really like sprouted grain breads, either Trader Joe's brand, Ezekiel or other breads that say 'sprouted grain' on the label.
  • I second nelie's comment. I like Ezekiel bread or pita too...it's so much healthier and seems to be quite filling. I've never tried the Sarah Lee kind though, but I'm sure they're quit yummy.