Fast food - gross!!

• I had no idea where to post this so I took a guess.... I came across this website a while back (I think one of the photos was in a msn.com headline). I had no idea what the first photo was when I saw it, and I couldn't even identify it. I can't decide if I'm appalled, shamed, or hungry after looking at these photos. (Click on the little arrows on the left side of the page to scroll through).

http://www.jonfeinstein.com/fastfood.html
  • That's why I rarely ate out, it may taste good but when you break it down and look at it, kind of churns your stomach. Only FF place I enjoyed was Chick fil-a.
  • Bleh. That was thoroughly disgusting.
  • Ewwwwww...the one that looked like a battered and fried chicken foot. Blech.
  • lol I wish that grossed me out!
    Eh, what can I say, it doesn't bother me. Maybe it's the fact that I eat things like oysters.... the look of things usually doesn't phase me... except maybe when it has tentacles...not liking the look of that...
  • i know I saw a White Castle burger in there!!! I havent had one in years. Still love those little killers. LOL
  • Wow, that puts a different perspective on it. Maybe I should have looked at that before I went to Burger King today....
  • Better than a thousand words....