Chocolate Frosted Mini Wheats

• I found the yummiest cereal. I always liked Frosted Mini Wheats. Yesterday at the store I saw they had Chocolate Frosted Bite Size Mini Wheats!! It isn't as bad as you would think! 1 serving (200 cal.) is a heaping one cup (the box says about 57 pieces of cereal, I counted them into a one cup measure!), along with 1 cup of milk is about 300 cal. (I put in one cup of milk and there is always a little milk left that I don't drink, so I measured it and it leaves about 1/4 cup of milk not "eaten".) Big bonus: 6 grams of fiber per serving! I am so glad, because I love a bowl of cereal before bed sometimes and this tastes good and won't make me feel guilty if I am sticking to my eating plan.

I know the food police may not think this a wise choice, but I am trying to be realistic with my food choices. Darn it, I like cereal!
  • I love them, as well....
  • I used them today to beat a chocolate craving.
  • Yummmm, I love cereal and chocolate so perfect, plus I need the fibre, I'm gonna have to get some of these! I'm tired of Alpen haha x
  • Unfortunately, that is something I would eat until it was alllll gone. I love cereal too!

Oddly enough, I didn't begin to overeat cereal until I changed my life. I guess I was too busy overeating everything else to think of cereal too much.
  • I know it's kind of geared towards kids, but I absolutely love this cereal! Normal-sized shredded wheat is way too intimidating for me, lol, and I even think the mini-wheat size is too big. I love small bites so these are just perfect and the chocolate flavor is so yummy! Glad I'm not the only one!
  • I love chocolate mini bites! I bust out my food scale and portion out the whole box into baggies for easy and quick snack on the go.
  • I recently found these, too, and I like eating them for a snack!